Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just another day in the South...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Nevada has places with those, you calling that the Bible Belt? Anyone can buy a billboard, from anywhere. Atlanta tried to troll the Saints but no company in NO would accept their money.
    Never seen it in Nevada, but I have in Utah. That's the Book of Mormon Belt.

Look at how none of these cities are in Kentucky.
    I have no idea what "bible-minded" cities are or what you're trying to prove. You're factually wrong. Good day.
    Last edited by Taernath; 01-31-2019 at 05:38 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Never seen it in Nevada, but I have in Utah. That's the Book of Mormon Belt.
    I've seen them in Nevada when driving to Vegas from 29 Palms. You'll see them off the US Highways, as opposed to the interstates. Interstate billboards are expensive.

I have no idea what "bible-minded" cities are or what you're trying to prove. You're factually wrong. Good day.
    I am factually right, Kentucky is not in the South. And that came from the same source as your map, wikipedia.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-31-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I am factually right, Kentucky is not in the South.
    see:

I don't care about what's 'southern' or not.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

see:
    That was my main point though. So I am factually correct and you're a loser.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Kentucky isn't even in the South you bunch of northerner bitches.

Kentucky is also not really that near the Bible Belt.
    I suppose you're going to try and tell me that Florida isn't on the west coast next, huh, bub? Fuck yo maps!
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

This is just Gelston gatekeeping.

I guess being from Louisiana is something to be proud of as they do have a pretty sweet state motto: At least we're not Mississippi?

7. Default

I have nothing to say here beyond "The Mormon Belt" sounds like a really shitty WWE gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I have nothing to say here beyond "The Mormon Belt" sounds like a really shitty WWE gimmick.

GIMME A FRICKIN' MIC

YOU KNOW THEY SAY THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATES EQUAL, BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT BRIGHAM YOUNG AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE. SEE, NORMALLY, IF YOU GO ONE ON ONE WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER, YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I'M A RELIGIOUS FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25%, AT BEST, TO BEAT ME. THEN YOU ADD THE ANGEL MORONI TO THE MIX AND YOUR CHANCED OF WINNIGNG DRASTIC GO DOWN> SEE THE 3 WAY AT SALT LAKE CITY, YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING, BUT I - I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING, BECAUSE THE ANGEL MORONI KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE"S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY!

SO BRINGHAM YOUNG, YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE, MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT A 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SALT LAKE CITY. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING, IF WE WAS TO GO ONE ON ONE, AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 PER CENTS< I got 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SALT LAKE CITY. SEE BRIGHAM, THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE, AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SLC!

9. Default

Hahaha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    This is just Gelston gatekeeping.

I guess being from Louisiana is something to be proud of as they do have a pretty sweet state motto: At least we're not Mississippi?
    Mississippi or Alabama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.