Page 57 of 107 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Man the Smollet case work was released and it's amazing how stupid he and the brothers are. Does no one watch CSI?!

https://www.etonline.com/10-of-the-m...chicago-police

I like the comment from Smollet about how it couldn't be the brothers, because they were "Black as sin".

Racist douche!
    I bet Back still believes Smollett was telling the truth.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Man the Smollet case work was released and it's amazing how stupid he and the brothers are. Does no one watch CSI?!

https://www.etonline.com/10-of-the-m...chicago-police

I like the comment from Smollet about how it couldn't be the brothers, because they were "Black as sin".

Racist douche!
    I thought they were wearing masks and he couldn’t tell the race of the attackers yet he was sure they weren’t black? This guy is lucky is he friends with the Obamas, he’s such a bad criminal and liar he would have been screwed otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I thought they were wearing masks and he couldn’t tell the race of the attackers yet he was sure they weren’t black? This guy is lucky is he friends with the Obamas, he’s such a bad criminal and liar he would have been screwed otherwise.
    Hey Dreaven where's the retraction you promised for the story about Trump's staffers demanding a tarp cover the USS John McCain, or the instructions received from on high that USS John McCain sailors shouldn't attend Trump's speech in uniform?

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Hey Dreaven I'm gay. Like really gay. And mad. Sooooooo mad!
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-31-2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hey Dreaven where's the retraction you promised for the story about Trump's staffers demanding a tarp cover the USS John McCain, or the instructions received from on high that USS John McCain sailors shouldn't attend Trump's speech in uniform?
    You’re ready to admit you’re lied to by the media on a daily basis and explain why you enjoy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I bet Back still believes Smollett was telling the truth.
    Androidpk believes Smollett was exonerated when the charges were dropped.. so the stupidity of the left knows no bounds.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You’re ready to admit you’re lied to by the media on a daily basis and explain why you enjoy it?
    I'm ready to admit that your retraction claim was a complete fabrication to save face. Are you?

8. Default

I'm ready to admit that your retraction claim was a complete fabrication to save face. Are you?
    it's not been proven or disproven. If you believe snopes anyway.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/uss-mccain-trump/
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

it's not been proven or disproven. If you believe snopes anyway.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/uss-mccain-trump/
    https://video.foxnews.com/v/60428758...#sp=show-clips

Navy official confirms White House requested USS McCain be kept away during Trump visit

Nice to see that just like the other triggered snowflakes, you're also refusing to believe multiple reliable sources on the issue of your president being an idiot manchild.