Page 51 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The judge also sealed the court records from the grand jury meaning we will never see the evidence that led the grand jury to recommend 16 counts of disorderly conduct. I’m sure we will see news pundits, Democrat politicians, and celebrities demand this information be released to the public so we can all see the evidence for ourselves. Any day now I’m sure...

Oh and those who claimed no one was on Smollett’s side? There are plenty of actors already saying they never trusted the Chicago police department to begin with. Almost as if this is playing out like I said it would, the DA threw the police under the bus like read meat for Smollett’s rabid defenders.
    Let it go, just admit you were wrong about Smollett the entire time and move on already. Eesh

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Of any city, I'd peg them as more likely to chase this than drop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Hey tgo how do you feel knowing Jussie Smollett has been exonerated?
    Hey look, someone mentions PEG and PK shows up right away.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yes, that's why you're always responding to my posts with "you're retarded."
    But you are retarded and are constantly reminding us, so I see no issue.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Smollett basically has no career to go back to. I mean, he might've been cleared of all charges and his record expunged. The internet won't forget it. Neither will people when they slam whatever project has him along. Sure, they might support him for a bit but nobody can handle that forever. Eventually he'll either do it again or fade off into nothing but a meme.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Smollett basically has no career to go back to. I mean, he might've been cleared of all charges and his record expunged. The internet won't forget it. Neither will people when they slam whatever project has him along. Sure, they might support him for a bit but nobody can handle that forever. Eventually he'll either do it again or fade off into nothing but a meme.
    Was he fired from Empire?

Was he fired from Empire?
    Yes. They went back and rerecorded scenes specifically to cut his screen time.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Yes. They went back and rerecorded scenes specifically to cut his screen time.
    I don't know if it's true or not but I hear his reason for doing what he did is because he was unhappy with his meager paycheck of $100,000 an episode.

Also the Chicago police are asking the feds to investigate Foxx (the AG who originally recused herself from the case then stepped back in to drop all charges) because they believe she dropped the charges for political reasons on behalf of a friend of Michelle Obama who asked the charges be dropped.

Apparently Foxx was in contact with a friend of Michelle Obama's AND with members of Smollett's family. How has she not been prosecuted already? Imagine a PROSECUTOR in regular contact with a SUSPECT's family. She did the right thing by recusing herself to begin with, but then takes over again just to drop all charges? "Justice."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-26-2019 at 06:29 PM.

I don't know if it's true or not but I hear his reason for doing what he did is because he was unhappy with his meager paycheck of $100,000 an episode.
    Sounds like they found a legitimate reason to cut him free amid him being an asshole already.

This thing continues to reek of corruption the more I read about it.

An assistant state's attorney says they did not exonerate Smollett and they saw no problems with the police investigation. Instead the charges were dropped in exchange for Smollett doing community service and agreeing to forfeit his 10k bond.

Since when the fuck is this how things work? There is supposed to be a plea agreement in place where a judge has to agree to the plea agreement and the suspect has to agree to plead guilty to some sort of crime. But I have never heard of all charges being dropped in exchange for some community service (which I read was 16 hours), a small fine (for Smollett), and the suspect never has to plead guilty to anything and can walk away without a criminal record.

What a fucking mess.