Page 46 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Jussie Smollett update: 'Empire' actor indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury

https://abc7chicago.com/jussie-smoll...-jury/5177586/

Good.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

He'll probably plead to little or no jail time. He gets to have a felony on his record now though, so his job prospects will be shit if he can't remain in acting.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He'll probably plead to little or no jail time. He gets to have a felony on his record now though, so his job prospects will be shit if he can't remain in acting.
    Some group of retarded leftists will start a GoFundMe for him any day now that will probably bring in millions because TDS.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-09-2019 at 12:52 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Some group of retarded leftists will start a GoFunMe for him any day now that will probably bring in millions because TDS.
    This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Some group of retarded leftists will start a GoFunMe for him any day now that will probably bring in millions because TDS.
    Don't forget the book deal, made for tv movie and pity interviews on every channel but Fox. Worst case, he gets 4 years prison, millions for appearances over the next few years.

BUT... if the FBI links him to the letter he sent, I think he's in deep shit. Well, not really since hes a gay black man and we all know that means he's bullet proof with the press.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 03-08-2019 at 11:02 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

6. Default

So Chicago PD dropped all 16 charges, Smollet surrendered his 10K bond, and they are calling it even.

His family is acting like it's a victory (it is, he should go to jail), and ignoring the fact he surrendered his bond.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ropped-n987446

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

That's fucked, he definitely deserved jail time and a harsher fine. I suspect they were looking at the amount of time and money it would take to prosecute him though.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

8. Default

I think they screwed up and didn't want to air their dirty laundry publically, so said ah, we'll let the feds nail him on the mail.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That's fucked, he definitely deserved jail time and a harsher fine. I suspect they were looking at the amount of time and money it would take to prosecute him though.
    you fucking racist homophobe magabot!!!11111111111111111111111

Some straight white guy needs to go fake a letter and video of some black homo's assaulting him with a dildo yelling, "This is stronger together country!" and see if that straight white guy gets off scott free as well. I'm guessing no. PK should do it, he's already pretty well versed in getting pegged with huge dildos by libtards.

This is such bullshit. So what happens now? Are we pretending this never happened or are those two people the police arrested going to be prosecuted now? You can’t just let Jussie off and also claim no hate crime took place. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.