Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's looking more and more like Smollet made the whole thing up. A dozen police officers went through hundreds of hours of video and the best they could come up with is video of two people walking AWAY from the alleged scene of the attack 30 minutes before it allegedly happened.

This is the problem when the far left insists there is a hood wearing boogeyman behind every corner waiting to attack a defenseless black person; when that doesn't happen they have to make up attacks to keep the threat alive.

But I'm sure Androidpk will be along any minute now to tell us how the "rising right wing violence" of 50 deaths in 20 years is something we all need to worry about.
    So because it wasn't caught on camera it didn't happen? Why are you so fanatic about protecting violent white supremacists? And that 50 murders wasn't 20 years, it was 1 year. The violence isn't coming from south of the border, its coming from unhinged white males like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I hate white people because time4fun told me if I don't then I'll have to find somewhere else to live.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's looking more and more like Smollet made the whole thing up. A dozen police officers went through hundreds of hours of video and the best they could come up with is video of two people walking AWAY from the alleged scene of the attack 30 minutes before it allegedly happened.

This is the problem when the far left insists there is a hood wearing boogeyman behind every corner waiting to attack a defenseless black person; when that doesn't happen they have to make up attacks to keep the threat alive.

But I'm sure Androidpk will be along any minute now to tell us how the "rising right wing violence" of 50 deaths in 20 years is something we all need to worry about.
    Nah I'll just link this WAPO article that proves that, you know, your favorite factually accurate source:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...fbb_story.html

4. Default

"Donald Trump Calls Jussie Smollett Attack Horrible "

Will Tgo change his tune on this violent hate crime? Survey says no.

"Donald Trump Calls Jussie Smollett Attack Horrible "

Will Tgo change his tune on this violent hate crime? Survey says no.
    Because Trump said the supposed attack was horrible means it happened now? Everyone hear that? Androidpk says if Trump says something that means it's true and it happened! What an interesting development.

6. Default

Only one saying "supposed" is you. Pretty sad when even Trump has come to the realization and you haven't.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 01-31-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Only one saying "supposed" is you. Pretty sad when even Trump has come to the realization and you haven't.
    The mayor of Chicago, you know that guy more far left than even Androidpk, referred to Smollett's description of the attack as an "alleged statement."

The mayor is already hedging his bets against taking the actor at his word. But since when does Androidpk worry about pesky facts?

8. Default

The mayor of Chicago, you know that guy more far left than even Androidpk, referred to Smollett's description of the attack as an "alleged statement."

The mayor is already hedging his bets against taking the actor at his word. But since when does Androidpk worry about pesky facts?
    You mean the same mayor that condemned the attack and said that kind of violence has no place in Chicago?

Tgo once again showing his true colors by defending violent hate crimes perpetrated by white supremacists. And you wonder why people call you racist..

You mean the same mayor that condemned the attack and said that kind of violence has no place in Chicago?

Tgo once again showing his true colors by defending violent hate crimes perpetrated by white supremacists. And you wonder why people call you racist..
    Who else calls him racist besides you and the rest of the PC mental illness tard crew?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-31-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

More news from the VA governor who is in favor of 4th trimester abortions: in his grad school year book he has a picture of him with someone in black face and another picture with someone dressed in a KKK robe. The Democrats are of course largely giving him a pass, and I almost gave him a pass too thinking this year book was from like 1960 or something, but it was fucking in 1984. That's way past "That's just how shit was back then."

Well I misunderstood this. The person in blackface and the KKK robed person was the same photo and one of them is apparently Northam, that makes this much worse than before thinking he was just standing next to these people. And in 1984!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-01-2019 at 06:51 PM.