Page 29 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Probably because the focus for almost the entire month of February has been on Smollett and now it comes out he staged the whole thing. It's not just that he "did something stupid" he fucked up race relations more than Democrats think Trump did, and made it worse for any future victim of a hate crime to be believed.
    Well, to expand on my previous rant that I added to the post you just quoted, we need to get our shit in order and worry more about history than stupid people doing stupid things then. I guess there's too much money in reality TV and rubbernecking human car wrecks for anybody to care about the German coast uprising though.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 02-19-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    With the right spin I think it could be a boon for Black History Month! "Stupidity has no color!", assuming that the evidence shows in the end that he did in fact orchestrate the whole deal.

That said, how any of this has anything to do with Black History Month is a mystery to me. Obviously what you're saying is tongue in cheek (it is, right? Okay maybe not obviously), and I'm just thinking out loud, but come on. One black person doing a stupid thing is no more a hindrance to black history month than one white person doing a stupid thing is a hindrance to any of the other months.

Edit to add: Also, here's an unrelated bonus rant. Having Black History Month is great as I can't get enough history as it is, but come on. If we haven't added the important parts of black history to regular history teachings by now, we really need to get on that shit so we no longer need a holiday month for it. I don't care if it makes history classes take longer. More time should be devoted to history education anyway. It's important for literally every field of work. Make all the super advanced math classes electives and tack on more history classes. They're more important to everyday life.
    I dont read the majority of what you post.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I dont read the majority of what you post.
    Don't worry. You aren't missing much. Most of the extra is stream of consciousness filler that I'm typing as I come to conclusions instead of having an inner monologue like a normal person.

Edit to add: TL;DR - History good. Stupid people bad.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 02-19-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Don't worry. You aren't missing much. Most of the extra is stream of consciousness filler that I'm typing as I come to conclusions instead of having an inner monologue like a normal person.
    I mostly read like, the first sentence, one somewhere in the middle, and the last one. This is an internet forum, not a thesis submission portal.

5. Default

I mostly read like, the first sentence, one somewhere in the middle, and the last one. This is an internet forum, not a thesis submission portal.
    Get a higher monitor resolution! If it fits on two lines, it counts as less than a paragraph!

Poundsign 8korbust

Blog Entries

Get a higher monitor resolution! If it fits on two lines, it counts as less than a paragraph!

Poundsign 8korbust
    I have one of the largest cell phones you can get.

7. Default

I have one of the largest cell phones you can get.
    Ugh. me too. I got the stupid Pixel 2, the larger one because of the battery life. It's too big to fit comfortably in my pocket. It fits, but it's always like..consciously there. Which do you have?

Blog Entries

Ugh. me too. I got the stupid Pixel 2, the larger one because of the battery life. It's too big to fit comfortably in my pocket. It fits, but it's always like..consciously there. Which do you have?
    Note 9

9. Default

Yeah, that thing's pretty huge.

I didnt see that. I saw where she said she isnt goi.g to jump to conclusions unless he says it was staged out his own mouth.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible