Page 20 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Okay let's cut right through the deflections and distractions; do you think in NY one can be charged with murdering an unborn baby, intent or no intent of the purpose of the law?
    I don't even know anything about the law you're talking about, I just saw you being wrong in the activity stream, lol
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I don't even know anything about the law you're talking about, I just saw you being wrong in the activity stream, lol
    I'm never wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You are cherry-picking. I said if the law needs changing to prevent something unintended from happening it should be changed.

I'm not convinced your interpretation is accurate. What part of the law do you think allows people to attack pregnant women and get away without repercussion? What part of the law do you think says you can kill a baby moments before it is born?
    OK, so let me break this down for you. No one gives one rat fuck what you think about Tgo01's "interpretation" of the law or what it does. They are pointing out to you something that has ALREADY HAPPENED in reality. Not some legal scholar arguing a point, not some politician trying to make a point, an actual case where charges were dropped because of this law.

Here is a nice Liberal/Leftist article about how the law changed in New York and allows full term abortions based on an undetermined "health" of the mother. Not life threatening danger, abortion is allowed at full term if only "health" of the mother is to be protected. Now, you clearly don't know shit about what you are talking about and defending so maybe go read up and shut the fuck up. Your side is advocating the right to murder a viable baby up to the moment of delivery and decriminalizing the murder of the unborn by a third party in all cases. See the link below.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com...ly/2643065002/
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    No one is killing babies full term out of inconvenience with this law. There does seem to be an unintended side-effect when it comes to pregnant women being attacked that needs to be addressed.
    If it hasn't happened already, it is just a matter of time until some ghoul does it because delivering the baby will cause undue mental stress/"harm" to the mother.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

I don't find these changes strange or a part of some conspiracy to murder babies. I read the intent and believe "that comprehensive reproductive health care, including contraception and abortion, is a fundamental component of a woman's health, privacy and equality."
    Yep, that's because you are a raving Leftist pure and simple. Hope you never reproduce or if you do that your children get a load of genes that have been dormant and that make them better people than you.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

We are talking about an amendment to an already existing public health law in New York state. The intent of the amendment is to protect women's rights, privacy, and health. How many times have I said this?

Reading the amendment, and the intent, my interpretation is that the democratically elected lawmakers of New York state wanted to clarify some things in the public health law that could be misconstrued to TAKE AWAY women's rights, privacy, and possibly endanger their health.

If this is the plot of some vampire cabal embedded in New York state legislature then we need to call Blade.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Rumor has it that Chicago police have known for over a week the identities of the persons of interest caught on video i the Jussie Smollett attack, and they have reason to believe the entire thing was staged.

Both persons of interest are black and one of them is a fellow actor who has worked on the show Empire with Jussie.

Not looking good for Jussie Smollett or Androidpk.

Especially with Jussie Smollett doing the talk show circuit talking about this alleged attack and claiming it was because of racist and homophobic Trump supporters. If he doesn't at least lose his entire career over this then there truly is no more justice in this country. He should at the very least be arrested if police think this entire thing was staged.

8. Default

Rumor has it...

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Rumor has it...

Can't have you scrubbing this in the next few days.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can't have you scrubbing this in the next few days.
    Yes, because that's all I do, sit around and delete my posts.. Get a life, dude. Or better yet, share an actual source instead of "rumor has it" BS.