Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

So you'd side with the president over the intelligence community? Knowing that our intelligence community uses facts? If Trump does have facts - who is feeding them to him?

Disliking Trump for being incompetent doesn't make someone a leftist.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    So you'd side with the president over the intelligence community? Knowing that our intelligence community uses facts? If Trump does have facts - who is feeding them to him?
    Side with him over what? The dangers of Iran? I don't even know who or what in particular he is arguing against but yes, yes I would say Iran is dangerous. They are in fact arming and supporting terrorists in the region, developing nuclear missiles, oh wait sorry, "nuclear energy", and letting their own people suffer and murdering people who dare speak up against the regime.

Disliking Trump for being incompetent doesn't make someone a leftist.
    No, your constant whining about every little thing Trump does points to you being a leftist, to the point you defend Bernie Sanders saying Trump is a pathological liar and a racist.

If you think Trump is so incompetent why did you supposedly vote for him? There were other options besides Trump and Hillary.

3. Default

Tgo finally admits he labels everyone that criticizes Trump, including Republicans, as far leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Side with him over what? The dangers of Iran? I don't even know who or what in particular he is arguing against but yes, yes I would say Iran is dangerous. They are in fact arming and supporting terrorists in the region, developing nuclear missiles, oh wait sorry, "nuclear energy", and letting their own people suffer and murdering people who dare speak up against the regime.

No, your constant whining about every little thing Trump does points to you being a leftist, to the point you defend Bernie Sanders saying Trump is a pathological liar and a racist.

If you think Trump is so incompetent why did you supposedly vote for him? There were other options besides Trump and Hillary.
    Let me help you then. He's openly contradicting his own intelligence community. Yesterday his top intelligence official gave his official report that contradicts the president. How does trump handle it? Calling him out on Twitter.

In said report - there is no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear weapons - which it appears you also disagree with. The report also states that North Korea is unlikely to do anything to get rid of their nuclear weapons and that ISIS is not defeated.

Trump lies about everything. Like I said before - he even lied about how many hamburgers he bought for a celebration at the White House.

In said report - there is no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear weapons - which it appears you also disagree with. The report also states that North Korea is unlikely to do anything to get rid of their nuclear weapons and that ISIS is not defeated.
    Like no evidence that right at this particular moment in time, or like in general they never want to develop nuclear weapons? Because wasn't the entire point of the nuclear agreement to make sure Iran doesn't get nuclear weapons for at least another 10 years back when it was signed? Are we saying Obama and the entire EU were wrong at the time or what?

Trump lies about everything. Like I said before - he even lied about how many hamburgers he bought for a celebration at the White House.
    This is what I mean about you whining about everything Trump says. You're really complaining about an obvious hyperbole? I suppose you're also angry because he said the hamburgers were stacked a mile high when in reality they were only stacked a couple of feet high?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-30-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Like no evidence that right at this particular moment in time, or like in general they never want to develop nuclear weapons? Because wasn't the entire point of the nuclear agreement to make sure Iran doesn't get nuclear weapons for at least another 10 years back when it was signed? Are we saying Obama and the entire EU were wrong at the time or what?

This is what I mean about you whining about everything Trump says. You're really complaining about an obvious hyperbole? I suppose you're also angry because he said the hamburgers were stacked a mile high when in reality they were only stacked a couple of feet high?
    During the hearing, Coats said Iran isn't taking any steps to make a nuclear weapon. “We do not believe Iran is currently undertaking the key activities we judge necessary to produce a nuclear device," he said.

CIA Director Gina Haspel, who also spoke at the hearing, said Tehran, "at the moment, technically they're in compliance" with the deal.

But Coats also noted that Iranian officials have “publicly threatened to push the boundaries” of the nuclear deal if it did not see any benefits from it. He also alleged that Iran has sponsored terrorism in both Europe and the Middle East, while also backing proxy militias such as the Houthis in Yemen and Shiite armed groups in Iraq.

As far as the burgers go - it's not hyperbole. He inflates numbers when they help his cause. He straight up lied in order to make his feast more extravagent.

During the hearing, Coats said Iran isn't taking any steps to make a nuclear weapon. “We do not believe Iran is currently undertaking the key activities we judge necessary to produce a nuclear device," he said.
    Keyword "currently." That's because they are still trying to salvage the nuclear deal with the EU.

But Coats also noted that Iranian officials have “publicly threatened to push the boundaries” of the nuclear deal if it did not see any benefits from it. He also alleged that Iran has sponsored terrorism in both Europe and the Middle East, while also backing proxy militias such as the Houthis in Yemen and Shiite armed groups in Iraq.
    Hey look it's exactly what I said.

As far as the burgers go - it's not hyperbole. He inflates numbers when they help his cause. He straight up lied in order to make his feast more extravagent.
    So you think he was also trying to pull the wool over our eyes by saying the burgers were stacked a mile high?

8. Default

Keyword "currently." That's because they are still trying to salvage the nuclear deal with the EU.

Hey look it's exactly what I said.

So you think he was also trying to pull the wool over our eyes by saying the burgers were stacked a mile high?
    Do you think Trump knows more than the CIA, NSA, ODNI?

Yes currently they are adhering, and Trump is complaining on Twitter that they don't know what they are talking about. He was given that full briefing and decided to publicly complain about their intelligence while backing it up with nothing.

As far as burgers being stacked a mile high - no reasonable person would believe he meant literally. However - a reasonable person would hear 500 hamburgers and assume he actually meant...500.

Yes currently they are adhering, and Trump is complaining on Twitter that they don't know what they are talking about. He was given that full briefing and decided to publicly complain about their intelligence while backing it up with nothing.

As far as burgers being stacked a mile high - no reasonable person would believe he meant literally. However - a reasonable person would hear 500 hamburgers and assume he actually meant...500.
    From what I’ve read, he doesn’t even read the briefings, that true?
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution