Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Great. But who are they? What is their agenda?
    In your case, to virtue signal and to be the biggest retard you can possibly be.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In your case, to virtue signal and to be the biggest retard you can possibly be.
    Virtue signaling. You mean like people who claim they go to church and are religious who also support a president who has paid a woman hush money for an illicit affair during his marriage which was witnessed by God? Like people who claim they care about "the children!" who want to take away the ability of women who opt to abort fetuses that are inside and attached to their own bodies but don't give a flying fuck about actual children being separated from their families who are only trying to make their lives better? Like saying "Make America Great Again" when you really mean undo everything Obama ever did because he embarrassed you at a White House correspondents dinner?

Perhaps you can give us an example of the virtue signaling you are speaking of.

Also, who are they and what exactly is their agenda?

Like people who claim they care about "the children!" who want to take away the ability of women who opt to abort fetuses
    You seriously just said that in the same sentence didn't you?

"Those bastards claim to care about children so much yet they don't want to allow women to murder their unborn babies! So much for caring about the children!"

How is it you become more worthless with each passing minute?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You seriously just said that in the same sentence didn't you?

"Those bastards claim to care about children so much yet they don't want to allow women to murder their unborn babies! So much for caring about the children!"

How is it you become more worthless with each passing minute?
    Yes I did. But there is a bit more to that sentence than what you quoted. Is that where you stopped reading? Normally the end of a sentence is denoted with a punctuation mark to indicate when it is done and the author's message is completely expressed.

Blog Entries

Virtue signaling. You mean like people who claim they go to church and are religious who also support a president who has paid a woman hush money for an illicit affair during his marriage which was witnessed by God?
    So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
    Like people who claim they care about "the children!" who want to take away the ability of women who opt to abort fetuses that are inside and attached to their own bodies but don't give a flying fuck about actual children being separated from their families who are only trying to make their lives better?
    When people go to jail for breaking the law their children don't go with them. The fact that you want to send children to jail does not shock me at all.

Like saying "Make America Great Again" when you really mean undo everything Obama ever did because he embarrassed you at a White House correspondents dinner?
    You idiots really need to make up your mind as to what you want "Make America Great again" to secretly mean.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Yes I did. But there is a bit more to that sentence than what you quoted
    The part I quoted is the only relevant part. You are literally suggesting if they REALLY cared about children they would support a woman's "right" to murder the unborn child of her and the father. You get more and more disgusting each day. I honestly thought you were just some drunk fool who was too stupid to know any better. But no, this past week has shown you are just a malevolent asshole.

Virtue signaling. You mean like people who have a “Resist white supremacy.” sig on a forum for a 30 year old text game?
    Yes.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The part I quoted is the only relevant part. You are literally suggesting if they REALLY cared about children they would support a woman's "right" to murder the unborn child of her and the father. You get more and more disgusting each day. I honestly thought you were just some drunk fool who was too stupid to know any better. But no, this past week has shown you are just a malevolent asshole.
    What I am suggesting is that those people are "virtue signaling" when they say they care about potential children but don't care about the children who have managed to not die and get separated from their families that are seeking a better life for them. That to me is virtue signaling.

Which Methais accused me of being manipulated to do by some shadowy left wing cabal for a still as of yet undetermined purpose.

What I am suggesting is that those people are "virtue signaling" when they say they care about potential children but don't care about the children who have managed to not die and get separated from their families that are seeking a better life for them. That to me is virtue signaling.

Which Methais accused me of being manipulated to do by some shadowy left wing cabal for a still as of yet undetermined purpose.
    All anyone needs to do is look at your post history.

There’s a reason why everyone here, regardless of their political affiliation, thinks you’re the dumbest and most gullible retard in this forum’s entire history.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-15-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    All anyone needs to do is look at your post history.

There’s a reason why everyone here, regardless of their political affiliation, thinks you’re the dumbest and most gullible retard in this forum’s entire history.
    You still have not answered my questions. Who specifically do you think the left are? Is there a leader and who is it? What do you think their agenda is?