Page 83 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Are you going to answer the question or are you going to keep deflecting all day?

Would telling a German person to go back to Germany be racist? Why or why not? What makes it racist or not racist?
    Give it up man. You don't answer all my questions. No one here owes anyone any answers to any questions.

Trump is a tender snowflake bigoted asshole who picks on the most vulnerable.

Not surprised the kind of mindless worship he gets here on the PC.

2. Default

Race and nationality still aren't the same thing, and your pic backs that up.
    If you don't find the dictionary to be a credible source, I don't think you're capable of being helped.

3. Default

Is "Why don’t they go back" different than "Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Give it up man. You don't answer all my questions. No one here owes anyone any answers to any questions.
    Ah, the classic "I can't answer this question honestly because it will make me look stupid." Backlash response.

Thanks, that also answers the questions as well. You're just too stupid to realize it. Dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If you don't find the dictionary to be a credible source, I don't think you're capable of being helped.

If we're using that, then that simply means that AOC and the other 3 clowns, along with anyone else who trashes on America, or anyone who has ever trashed on any country at all for that matter, is racist.

Thanks for confirming that AOC and Backlash are racist.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2019 at 01:23 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Is "Why don’t they go back" different than "Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."?
    BACK DOESN'T OWE YOU ANY ANSWERS!!!!!!!!111

But yeah, is that also a racist statement? Why or why not?
    Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2019 at 01:24 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

6. Default

If we're using that, then that simply means that AOC and the other 3 clowns, along with anyone else who trashes on America, or anyone who has ever trashed on any country at all for that matter, is racist.

Thanks for confirming that AOC and Backlash are racist.
    No. What it means, since I said nothing about either Backlash or AOC or literally do anything but address your question directly, as per your specific request, is that your narrow view of what constitutes race and racism was incorrect. There is no further commentary, hidden meaning, or political argument. Keep your words coming out of your own mouth, not mine.

Blog Entries

That isn't saying nationality is a race. That is saying ethnic groups are and such. Scots are a race, Scottish citizens aren't. The Cherokee Nation could be considered a race, but American is not. South African isn't a race, but Zulu are.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-17-2019 at 01:34 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

No. What it means, since I said nothing about either Backlash or AOC or literally do anything but address your question directly, as per your specific request, is that your narrow view of what constitutes race and racism was incorrect. There is no further commentary, hidden meaning, or political argument. Keep your words coming out of your own mouth, not mine.
    Sounds like retardedness but whatever.

Back to Trump's actual quote that makes him sooooooooooooo racist, please explain how this is racist, if you even think it's a racist statement in the first place. Back must be busy pounding down more cheap vodka or something:

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    "Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."?
    Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That isn't saying nationality is a race. That is saying ethnic groups are and such. Scots are a race, Scottish citizens aren't. The Cherokee Nation could be considered a race, but American is not. South African isn't a race, but Zulu are.
    Does that mean Scots are white, Scot, or bi-racial?

Blog Entries

Does that mean Scots are white, Scot, or bi-racial?
    All Europeans are white. All Hispanics are white too.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam