Page 63 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 1054

Thread: Bullshit that happened

  1. #621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Back, how do you feel about a politician that wants to raise taxes to combat "global warming" while her and her husband live in a 91 year old, 11,000 sq. ft. home?
    What does one thing have to do with the other? And more importantly why do you feel this gives an unlawful militia justification to use fear and violence against the government and people of a state of this nation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The governor also wants the state to visit all homes with newborn children.
    What does this have to do with anything? What bothers you about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I find it shocking that the militia has grown in numbers in Oregon, shocking!
    I find it shocking that they have not been rounded up and thrown in jail. Oh, wait, they aren't black.
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    call the cops and ask them to arrest members of congress for not showing up to work. Is anyone even defending that bullshit? Because that's pretty indefensible.
    Im 100% ok with arresting more politicians. Lawyers as well.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  3. #623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    What does one thing have to do with the other?
    No one expects a huge tard like you to see the blatant hypocrisy.

    I find it shocking that they have not been rounded up and thrown in jail. Oh, wait, they aren't black.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  4. #624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Your vision of how things should work in no way aligns with how our country was founded. Our government is supposed to live in fear of the people. Unlike the lefts militia (antifa) who rioted in the streets of Washington over an election, the Oregon malitia did nothing.
    Dude, its 2019. If you have not noticed, a few things have changed and there are a few more people around. Things change.

    You sit there and argue about one militia being more valid than another militia like they are football teams without acknowledging that the methods they all use are illegal and anti-societal. Your lowest common denominator makes the rule attitude is stupid and counter intuitive towards progress and growth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You totally gloss over the fact that this cunt lives in a 90 year old 11,000 sq. ft. home and is calling to tax people for their carbon emissions. This is Marie Antoinette level of hypocrisy. "Let them drive electric cars!"
    Very dramatic. This is America people can live in whatever house they want. You attempt to engage in personal attacks against a governor because you are unhappy with legislation that democratically elected people are trying to pass to make our world a better place for ourselves and our future generations? I don't think you understand how wildly off base and off target you are.

    And electric cars will dominate the market in a few years. There is your free market sorting things out.
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  5. #625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Dude, its 2019. If you have not noticed, a few things have changed and there are a few more people around and a huge number of them are just as retarded as me if not worse.
    This is correct.

    Very dramatic. This is America people can live in whatever house they want. You attempt to engage in personal attacks against a governor because you are unhappy with legislation that democratically elected people are trying to pass to make our world a better place for ourselves and our future generations? I don't think you understand how wildly off base and off target you are.

    And electric cars will dominate the market in a few years. There is your free market sorting things out.
    Do you think the governor's mansion is good for climate change? How about when compared to the energy output of the average home the governor is wanting to legislate "for the environment"?

    in b4 lame deflection
    Last edited by Methais; 06-25-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  6. #626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Do you think the governor's mansion is good for climate change?
    People need places to live. Our wonderful system is set up so people can earn money and live and how they can afford. Which is awesome.

    In that we need to use the resources of the Earth to build ourselves shelter, and nice shelter, is something we'll have to settle with in terms of how it affects our planet. I think most people would agree. But along with that I doubt that everyone then thinks that means we can pour toxic chemicals into the water supply as being alright. How is that different than producing harmful molecules on a global scale and pouring them into the atmosphere of our little bubble in the universe?

    Your question really makes no sense. How is the governor's mansion bad for the environment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How about when compared to the energy output of the average home the governor is wanting to legislate "for the environment"?
    Where did you get the idea that the governor of Oregon wants to legislate the energy output of homes?

    Are you putting "for the environment" in quotes because you don't believe thats an actual thing? If its not "for the environment" why else would your mythical governor who wants to legislate the energy output of homes want to do such a thing?
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  7. #627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    People need places to live. Our wonderful system is set up so people can earn money and live and how they can afford. Which is awesome.

    In that we need to use the resources of the Earth to build ourselves shelter, and nice shelter, is something we'll have to settle with in terms of how it affects our planet. I think most people would agree. But along with that I doubt that everyone then thinks that means we can pour toxic chemicals into the water supply as being alright. How is that different than producing harmful molecules on a global scale and pouring them into the atmosphere of our little bubble in the universe?
    That's a lot of words just to say "I don't wanna answer this question!"

    Your question really makes no sense. How is the governor's mansion bad for the environment?
    How is it good for the environment? The point is if you live in a gigantic energy sucking house, you should probably shut the fuck up about telling other people they need to be more "green." I'm not surprised that this had to be spelled out for you.

    [quote]Where did you get the idea that the governor of Oregon wants to legislate the energy output of homes?

    This is a monumentally stupid question given the topic being discussed.

    Are you putting "for the environment" in quotes because you don't believe thats an actual thing? If its not "for the environment" why else would your mythical governor who wants to legislate the energy output of homes want to do such a thing?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  8. #628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's a lot of words just to say "I don't wanna answer this question!"
    I attempted to answer but your question made no sense. What I did answer with addresses your next question. I know its a struggle for you with all those words, letters, contexts, concepts, and definitions and all that nonsense but its really not to difficult once you get going.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How is it good for the environment?
    See previous post. The house in and of itself is actually part of the environment. It is just natural materials re-purposed for shelter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The point is if you live in a gigantic energy sucking house, you should probably shut the fuck up about telling other people they need to be more "green." I'm not surprised that this had to be spelled out for you.
    Why does the amount of energy that is needed for a house at all a part of the discussion on why we should live in a sustainable way with our planet?

    If you want to talk about people telling other people what to do, just on a general basis, we can talk about that. Our democracy is basically the majority telling everyone what we are going to do. Thats the most fair way we have found to live together as harmoniously as humanly possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Where did you get the idea that the governor of Oregon wants to legislate the energy output of homes?
    This is a monumentally stupid question given the topic being discussed.
    Thats a deflection. You can't answer the question because you can't back up your assertion. Show us evidence that the governor wants to "legislate the energy output of homes" and we can go from there.



    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Great movie. You do know that Biff Tannon represents the dumb bully in this situation, right? That he is a symbol of ignorance and tyranny under threat of physical violence? Thats who you want to back in this?
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  9. #629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I attempted to answer but your question made no sense. What I did answer with addresses your next question. I know its a struggle for you with all those words, letters, contexts, concepts, and definitions and all that nonsense but its really not to difficult once you get going.
    A gigantic 11k square foot energy sucking house, occupied by the person who apparently wants to sign legislation telling everyone else how they should be more green. I'm not surprised you don't see the hypocrisy in this, being that you're a gigantic hypocrite yourself.

    See previous post. The house in and of itself is actually part of the environment. It is just natural materials re-purposed for shelter.
    Coal plants are just part of the environment. Coal was here before we were. Coal and coal plants are just natural materials re-purposed for energy.

    Why does the amount of energy that is needed for a house at all a part of the discussion on why we should live in a sustainable way with our planet?

    If you want to talk about people telling other people what to do, just on a general basis, we can talk about that.
    Now you're starting to get it. Maybe. Probably not though.

    Our democracy is basically the majority telling everyone what we are going to do. Thats the most fair way we have found to live together as harmoniously as humanly possible.
    We're not a democracy.

    Thats a deflection. You can't answer the question because you can't back up your assertion. Show us evidence that the governor wants to "legislate the energy output of homes" and we can go from there.
    It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that the governor is apparently willing to sign this Oregon green new deal or whatever buzzwords they might be using that Tgo already explained to you why it's shit. Or what do you think is in the bill instead? Mandatory tree planting?

    Great movie. You do know that Biff Tannon represents the dumb bully in this situation, right? That he is a symbol of ignorance and tyranny under threat of physical violence? Thats who you want to back in this?
    It represents George McFly being gullible as fuck and falling for the same stupid shit over and over. Much like you. I'm not surprised that this also needed to be spelled out for you...

    Last edited by Methais; 06-25-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  10. #630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Do your fucking job as representatives, even if I disagree. Do your jobs. Elections have consequence.

    /agree
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •