Page 89 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Stfu loser you're a hypocrite and no one gives a flying fuck what you think about anything.

Not just here on the PC, but the whole planet. The universe, including every other dimension too. There isn't even an alternate universe where you're not a retard.
    Ok, that last one made me laugh. You channeled Rick Sanchez pretty well right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Was it a good look when Kamala Harris said it about Trump? Man, America, we're supposed to be better than that.
    I think its a natural reaction to use an attack to try to defend yourself. Unfortunately its a trap that will spiral out of control.

The big ball of hate is growing and Trump is feeding it like the conductor of a runaway train towards a colossal train wreck. Watching that rally was frightening. Hearing all those people chanting was like something right out of a dystopian movie. Those people are being fed lies to stoke their hatred and buy their support.

The atmosphere on the PC has even gotten more aggressive and vicious over the last two years even with Trump winning the executive branch. Its seems that is not enough for Trump supporters to be at peace.
    Last edited by Back; 07-18-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Jesus Christ you are retarded.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I think its a natural reaction to use an attack to try to defend yourself.
    Trump telling them to go back was a natural reaction to use an attack to try and defend himself.

See how that works?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Trump telling them to go back was a natural reaction to use an attack to try and defend himself.

See how that works?
    Sure. Trump can't take criticism. Like a child he immaturely and irrationally reacts as if he is being attacked when someone levels a criticism at him. Then he retaliates by trying to hit back harder than he perceives being hit. He's not being the bigger person. He never will be.

Trump has not told anyone else who criticizes him to go back to their own counties. Only those 4 women of color. All of whom are US citizens. All democratically elected congresswomen.

Its obvious to me that Trump's supporters can't handle the faces of diversity in America. Trump is feeding them fear of what Omar represents: the infiltration of foreigners to attack from within. Trump needs this enemy so he can pretend to protect the people who are afraid.

Trump won't even acknowledge or mention that Omar has apologized for everything she has said that people have taken offense to. His pretending to care about Israel and jews is virtue signaling for their support until he turns around and goes for them next.

6. Default

Sure. Trump can't take criticism. Like a child he immaturely and irrationally reacts as if he is being attacked when someone levels a criticism at him. Then he retaliates by trying to hit back harder than he perceives being hit. He's not being the bigger person. He never will be.
    Sure. Harris/Omar/AOC/etc can't take criticism. Like a child they immaturely and irrationally reacts as if they are being attacked when someone levels a criticism at them. Then they retaliates by trying to hit back harder than they perceive being hit. They're not being the bigger person. They never will be.

See how that works?

Trump won't even acknowledge or mention that Omar has apologized for everything she has said that people have taken offense to. His pretending to care about Israel and jews is virtue signaling for their support until he turns around and goes for them next.
    She's never apologized. In fact, in the King interview she flat out said she does not regret saying anything.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Sure. Harris/Omar/AOC/etc can't take criticism. Like a child they immaturely and irrationally reacts as if they are being attacked when someone levels a criticism at them. Then they retaliates by trying to hit back harder than they perceive being hit. They're not being the bigger person. They never will be.

See how that works?
    No, I don't. You just changed a couple of words in what I posted to appear clever when all you've done is prove you con't comprehend the situation in its entirety.

She's never apologized. In fact, in the King interview she flat out said she does not regret saying anything.
    Sure she has. But it does not matter to the Trump supporters at that rally.

"Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes," Omar said. "My intention is never to offend my constituents or Jewish Americans as a whole. We have to always be willing to step back and think through criticism, just as I expect people to hear me when others attack me for my identity. This is why I unequivocally apologize."

She continued, "At the same time, I reaffirm the problematic role of lobbyists in our politics, whether it be AIPAC, the NRA or the fossil fuel industry. It's gone on too long and we must be willing to address it."
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/11/polit...ash/index.html

8. Default

https://www.cnsnews.com/video/cbss-g...-anti-semitism

GAYLE KING: I heard you very loud and clear, Congresswoman Tlaib, when you said you are unapologetic, you are not backing down. Which brings me to you, Congresswoman Omar. Do you regret- you know, you- you took a lot of flack for your comments about Israel: that 'It's all about the Benjamin's'. Do you regret that you said that? Do you wish that you had chosen your words more carefully? You're being accused of being anti-Semitic.
    REP. ILHAN OMAR: Yeah, I mean regret wouldn't be the way that I would describe what I feel--
    GAYLE KING: What would you describe?
    REP. ILHAN OMAR: I think, you know, oftentimes there are uh things that you might say- might not hold weight for you but to someone else, right, the way that we hear and consume information is very different than how the next person uh might. I remember talking to Keith Ellison about uh some words that might hold weight for black people, and I said I- I don't know why that would be offensive.
    REP. ILHAN OMAR: And he said, Ilhan, because you're an African immigrant. You don't- you might not understand. Um and so we- we have different, I think, ability um and opportunity to learn from one another.
    GAYLE KING: So you don't regret your words either?
    REP. ILHAN OMAR: I do not. But I have gotten the, I- I am grateful um for the opportunity to really learn how my words made people feel um and have taken uh every single opportunity I've gotten to um to make sure that people understood um that I- I apologize for it—
    GAYLE KING: Would you like people to-
    REP. ILHAN OMAR: And I never really wanted to--
    GAYLE KING: Would you want to make it clear that you are not anti-Semitic?
    REP. ILHAN OMAR: Oh, certainly not. Yes.
    GAYLE KING: Would you like to make that clear?
    REP. ILHAN OMAR: Yes! I mean that nothing I said, at least to me, was meant for that purpose. And- and I have taken I think every single opportunity I've gotten to make sure that people understand that my work and one of my responsibilities is to make sure that we are dealing with the issue of anti-Semitism. That as I fight hard to deal with Islamophobia that I am going to do the same thing because I understand that both of our communities are under threat with white supremacy.
    REP. ILHAN OMAR: And- and I think it's completely unfair um for that title to be--

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

9. Default

No, I don't. You just changed a couple of words in what I posted to appear clever when all you've done is prove you con't comprehend the situation in its entirety.
    I'm not surprised you don't. What I'm doing, is using logical fallacies (google it), like you do, and rewording them to be seen from the perspective of Trump, versus how you write them, to be from the perspective of liberals. Essentially, I'm showing you how ridiculous an argument (that's a stretch calling it an argument) you are attempting to make.

But do carry on, I'm enjoying dismantling your positions.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Back going full retard in 3... 2... 1...