Page 79 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Everything in that post you quoted is 100% facts.

FACT: You didn't say shit about Obama separating children or throwing them in cages.
    FACT: Your heart is indeed as black as your soul.
    FACT: You are a disgusting person who defends Nazi sympathizers.
    FACT: Trump didn't tell them to "go back where they came from", he said they should fix those countries they love so much first then come back to the US to show us how it's done, rather than trying to turn the US into the shithole they are from or they praise.
    FACT: You are by far the biggest piece of shit who still posts on the PC. You are barely a notch above Androidpk now.
    Yeah, its getting weird now. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Yeah, its getting weird now. Good luck.
    Got some pictures of Hitler to jerk off to?

Big surprise, Ilhan Omar ALSO refuses to condemn the Antifa terrorist attack against a federal building where the immigrants Democrats pretend to care about are housed.

It was demanded of ALL Republicans to condemn the "MAGA bomber", which they all did. Some small journalists are the only ones asking AOC and gang to condemn the Antifa terrorist attacks and so far they won't.

"But the MAGA BOMBER!!!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-15-2019 at 06:45 PM.

In my opinion it was a he said she said situation and I believe her over him. I also believe it was revealed during testimony that he is a partisan hack. But oh well, he is on the bench for life now.

Why do you bring it up?
    Everyone is absolutely shocked you would side with the Democrat who couldn't give who/what/why/where/when/how to any of the questions...

But you believed her because she's a Democrat.

You're literally the dumbest person I've ever communicated with.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It's like a goddamn movie.
    It's clown world.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Man listening to these 4 "ladies" talk sure makes me wonder what country they are actually living in? I mean do they listen to the stuff they have had written for them? Hate America much?

Trump keeps pushing racial boundaries.

Analysis by Gary O'Donoghue, BBC Washington Correspondent

Telling people of colour to go back to where they came from cannot be regarded as anything other than a blatant evocation of a well-worn trope of racist language and sentiment that's as old as the hills.

But usually politicians who want to play the race card reach for the "dog whistle" - a political nudge and a wink that tells their supporters that they share their views that cannot easily be voiced in a liberal democracy without alienating people whose support they will need.

President Trump, however, has pushed the boundaries on racially charged language ever since he became a candidate.

Remember how Mexicans were Rapists and Drug dealers, how there were "good people" on both sides of the argument when white supremacists marched in Charlottesville, and how the President didn't see why America should allow more people in from "shithole" countries in Africa.

So what is his strategy? Keeping his core support fired up is unquestionably part of it. And exploiting divisions within Democratic ranks which have had racial overtones in recent days is another reason for his actions.

But in many ways, we should not be surprised by this President ratcheting up the political heat in this particular way.

After all, it's a short intellectual step from the economic nationalism encapsulated in the idea of America First, to a more thorough-going nationalism that sees a threat from the enemy within.

Follow Gary O'Donoghue on Twitter
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48998696

You defend Nazi sympathizers. Your faux outrage about racism is forever null and void. You are despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    And yet, once again, Trump said exactly what everyone who isn't retarded is thinking.
    Fixed, and this is correct.

You're dumber than a 76" turd.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 07-15-2019 at 08:45 PM.