Page 76 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Someone has to call out the hate squad in this community so we all know who you are.
    Thank goodness we have the Nazi sympathizer Back here to tell us who the hate squad is.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember when you called Kavanaugh a rapist?
    In my opinion it was a he said she said situation and I believe her over him. I also believe it was revealed during testimony that he is a partisan hack. But oh well, he is on the bench for life now.

Why do you bring it up?

Blog Entries

In my opinion it was a he said she said situation and I believe her over him. I also believe it was revealed during testimony that he is a partisan hack. But oh well, he is on the bench for life now.

Why do you bring it up?
    He was already in the bench for life, as he was already a Federal Judge.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Why do you bring it up?
    Did your retarded ass already forget how you were just bitching about people making judgments without evidence?

But oh well, I'm a tard for life now.
    This is correct, despite being old news.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He was already in the bench for life, as he was already a Federal Judge.
    Thanks so much for pointing that out. The Supreme Court bench.

Did your retarded ass already forget how you were just bitching about people making judgments without evidence?
    Testimony is evidence. Obviously the people who mattered believed him over her and now he sits on the Supreme Court for life.

Thanks so much for pointing that out. The Supreme Court bench.

Testimony is evidence. Obviously the people who mattered believed him over her and now he sits on the Supreme Court for life.
    I'm talking about real evidence, not some crazy old bat not being able to remember anything but it must have happened anyway because reasons.

You really are the left's perfect useful idiot.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I'm talking about real evidence, not some crazy old bat not being able to remember anything but it must have happened anyway because reasons.

You really are the left's perfect useful idiot.
    So you disagree with me. Great. Moving on...

I'd be really interested to hear this conspiracy theory of yours. Who specifically do you think the left are? Is there a leader and who is it? What do you think their agenda is?

"Testimony" of "It was some day 40 years ago, I don't remember which day, or year, or even month. I don't even remember which house. I have also changed my story over the years to go from 4 people raping me to just 2."

That testimony?

But I forget, you're the one person who rewrites history in his head so he can defend a Nazi sympathizer so I'm not surprised this is the shit you consider "evidence" when someone you don't like is accused of a crime.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-15-2019 at 02:06 PM.

So you disagree with me. Great. Moving on...

I'd be really interested to hear this conspiracy theory of yours. Who specifically do you think the left are? Is there a leader and who is it? What do you think their agenda is?
    In a nutshell, you and retards like you, except the ones like you don't matter. It's the ones who are doing more than being a keyboard warrior, unlike you, that matter. Those are the ones who are telling you what to think, and then you obey without question. Those people think you're stupid too. They know how dumb and gullible and exploitable you and other weak minded retards like you are, and they're getting more than their money's worth.

Because you're stupid.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-15-2019 at 02:33 PM.

In a nutshell, you and retards like you, except the ones like you don't matter. It's the ones who are doing more than being a keyboard warrior, unlike you, that matter. Those are the ones who are telling you what to think, and then you obey without question. Those people think you're stupid too. They know how dumb and gullible and exploitable you and other weak minded retards like you are, and they're getting more than their money's worth.

Because you're stupid.
    Great. But who are they? What is their agenda?