Page 64 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    A gigantic 11k square foot energy sucking house, occupied by the person who apparently wants to sign legislation telling everyone else how they should be more green. I'm not surprised you don't see the hypocrisy in this, being that you're a gigantic hypocrite yourself.
    An elected Governor signing legislation created by elected legislators. Thats how our system works. If you disagree with the legislation in Oregon about living in a more sustainable way with our environment you can move there and vote.

How much energy a house uses is irrelevant to any discussion about sustainability. If you disagree please explain how it is.

Coal plants are just part of the environment. Coal was here before we were. Coal and coal plants are just natural materials re-purposed for energy.
    We know more now than we used to because science. We now know that burning coal isn't the greatest idea in the world when we want to produce energy so we have found other ways to do it that don't fuck up everyone lungs, blot out the sun, and choke the atmosphere.

Now you're starting to get it. Maybe. Probably not though.
    I don't get anything you're trying to argue here. At all.

We're not a democracy.
    Ok, explain how we don't operate in a way that majority rules?

Thats a deflection. You can't answer the question because you can't back up your assertion. Show us evidence that the governor wants to "legislate the energy output of homes" and we can go from there.
    It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that the governor is apparently willing to sign this Oregon green new deal or whatever buzzwords they might be using that Tgo already explained to you why it's shit.
    Tgo went on a nonsensical rant that had nothing to do with the actual legislation being discussed. If you'd like to discuss the actual legislation that we have been talking about, be my guest. So far you haven't.

Or what do you think is in the bill instead? Mandatory tree planting?
    The legislation we are talking about is fining the largest pollution producing companies and using the collected money for climate change infrastructure in native and low income areas. You know, the people who are hurt the worst by pollution and climate change.

It represents George McFly being gullible as fuck and falling for the same stupid shit over and over. Much like you. I'm not surprised that this also needed to be spelled out for you...

The real question in this scenario is "is Biff lying about the shoelace or is he telling the truth"? Its not hard to guess that rather than being a benevolent friend warning McFly about the dangers of his unlaced shoe and good naturedly chiding him for not noticing, its pretty easy to come to the conclusion that Biff is just a violent lying asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    An elected Governor signing legislation created by elected legislators. Thats how our system works. If you disagree with the legislation in Oregon about living in a more sustainable way with our environment you can move there and vote.

How much energy a house uses is irrelevant to any discussion about sustainability. If you disagree please explain how it is.
    So you still don't understand hypocrisy. Or are turning a blind eye to it because it's a democrat. 0 people are surprised.

We know more now than we used to because science. We now know that burning coal isn't the greatest idea in the world when we want to produce energy so we have found other ways to do it that don't fuck up everyone lungs, blot out the sun, and choke the atmosphere.
    Not surprised that this went right over your head...

The house in and of itself is actually part of the environment. It is just natural materials re-purposed for shelter.
    I don't get anything you're trying to argue here. At all.
    You don't get most things in general. This is expected and unsurprising.

Ok, explain how we don't operate in a way that majority rules?

The legislation we are talking about is fining the largest pollution producing companies and using the collected money for climate change infrastructure in native and low income areas. You know, the people who are hurt the worst by pollution and climate change.
    Which gets passed onto the consumers and affects poor people more than anyone else, as already explained to you. No one is expecting you to understand basic things like that though. We're well past that point and have been for years with you.

The real question in this scenario is "is Biff lying about the shoelace or is he telling the truth"? Its not hard to guess that rather than being a benevolent friend warning McFly about the dangers of his unlaced shoe and good naturedly chiding him for not noticing, its pretty easy to come to the conclusion that Biff is just a violent lying asshole.
    None of that changes the fact that George McFly is gullible as fuck and falls for the same brain dead shit over and over. In that context, Biff is the democrat party, and McFly is the useful idiot.

Just like you.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-25-2019 at 12:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So you still don't understand hypocrisy. Or are turning a blind eye to it because it's a democrat. 0 people are surprised.
    I don't think you know what the fuck you're even trying to assert because you still have not explained how the energy consumption of a house is bad for the environment.

Not surprised that this went right over your head...
    Oh, I know what it was. The braying of a jackass. A piss poor attempt at witty deflection that made absolutely no sense at all and wasn't even funny. You don't even get that right.

You don't get most things in general. This is expected and unsurprising.
    Not sure you can claim otherwise myself. So far you have not explained anything you are trying to assert. Use your words like a grown up if you think you know how.

Ok, a map. How the fuck does that explain your assertion that we are not a democracy?

Which gets passed onto the consumers and affects poor people more than anyone else, as already explained to you. No one is expecting you to understand basic things like that though. We're well past that point and have been for years with you.
    What companies and what costs to who exactly? You are evoking often used phrases but have no specifics. Its reasonable to conclude you have less of a fuck of an idea what you are trying to explain than the people who wrote the actual legislation.

None of that changes the fact that George McFly is gullible as fuck and falls for the same brain dead shit over and over.
    So you blame McFly, the victim, for Biff being a constant asshole? That makes no sense.

Just like you.
    What am I falling for exactly? How am I being lied to then smacked for looking repeatedly and if so why is it my fault?
    Last edited by Back; 06-25-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Drunk Tuesday!

GO BACKLASH GO!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Ok, a map. How the fuck does that explain your assertion that we are not a democracy?
    We aren't a democracy, we are a democratic republic. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_republic

Fuck, how have you not been killed off by now. Darwin was fucking wrong.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

How much energy a house uses is irrelevant to any discussion about sustainability.
    If I had enough room in the Retard Hall of Fame, this would go in it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If I had enough room in the Retard Hall of Fame, this would go in it.
    Then explain to everyone how much energy a house uses is relevant to discussions about sustainable living. I'd really like to see what you come up with for an actual answer.

Then explain to everyone how much energy a house uses is relevant to discussions about sustainable living. I'd really like to see what you come up with for an actual answer.
    You’re not being serious right now are you?

Let's do a mental exercise Backlash.

You live in a 700 sf house that requires 900 kWh to run per month.

I live in a 7000 sf house that requires 9000 kWh to run per month.

Methais lives in a 70000 sf house that requires 90000 kWh to run per month.

Each kWh of energy requires 1 lb of coal that is converted into electricity via steam.

Which house in my example is the most sustainable?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You’re not being serious right now are you?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME