Page 48 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He wasn’t exonerated; the charges were dropped. Holy shit you’re dumb. Stop using words you clearly don’t understand.
    Complete exoneration. Very cool, very legal.

2. Default

Black people get prosecuted in Chicago on a daily basis. But yes, this is another vast left wing conspiracy...

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I really don't see the logic in that, but it's possible I suppose. Without knowing more it's all just conjecture. I don't think anyone was publicly in Smollett's corner, from any race or creed. I'm not sure black groups or gay groups or democratic groups would have been chomping at the bit to come to his defense with what was out there about the situation in the media.
    Lots of people were on Jussie’s side, including gay groups.

4. Default

Yes. Until they found out he staged his attack then they turned on him. For a news story you've been obsessing about you sure don't pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Black people get prosecuted in Chicago on a daily basis. But yes, this is another vast left wing conspiracy...
    When was the last time Chicago prosecuted a high profile liberal gay black man who claimed he was the victim of a vicious hate crime? The number is probably literally zero. But we all know logic wasn’t your strong suit which is why you had to block so many people who always pointed it out.

6. Default

Who? And when? I'm not saying it isn't true; just that I didn't see anything about really anybody being on his side once the evidence started showing that he had staged the whole thing. There were plenty of people on his side before the details came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yes. Until they found out he staged his attack then they turned on him. For a news story you've been obsessing about you sure don't pay attention.
    They were still defending him. They were there supporting him as he walked into the court room before he posted bail. This is the problem when your news sources consists of Daily Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Who? And when? I'm not saying it isn't true; just that I didn't see anything about really anybody being on his side once the evidence started showing that he had staged the whole thing. There were plenty of people on his side before the details came out.
    There was a gay group protesting the police as Jussie entered the courtroom.

9. Default

When was the last time Chicago prosecuted a high profile liberal gay black man who claimed he was the victim of a vicious hate crime? The number is probably literally zero. But we all know logic wasn’t your strong suit which is why you had to block so many people who always pointed it out.
    Speaking of logic, tgo thinks having 2 people blocked is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people.

Well seeing as how I’m apparently the only person Androidpk hasn’t blocked that is still giving him attention I guess it’s time I took my own advice.