Page 95 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Your quote painting all "progressive" left, which we all know you actually mean democrats as a whole, and that after listening to them for a few moments they will bring up the old jews control everything conspiracy which is absolute bullshit.

But it should not be too hard for you to prove if it is true. Plenty of "progressive" left are tweeting today. It should only take you a few moments to post proof of your wildly false accusations.

She has apologized for that tweet from 2012 and was still elected to Congress.
    No I don't mean "all democrats" or I would have said Democrats.

I just provided all the proof you need, A fucking Alt-left lawmaker saying that the world has been hypnotized by the evil Jews and here you are defending her and people electing her to office after she said it. Case closed.

Republicans didn't elect this jihadist to office....
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-21-2019 at 11:58 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You can forgive that but the President disavowing chanting at his rally, something wildly out of his control, is unforgivable. Literal antisemitism vs uncontrollable crowd.

Yeah, you're not nitpicking like a little bitch.
    It is because he is brainwashed.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    No I don't mean "all democrats" or I would have said Democrats.

I just provided all the proof you need, A fucking Alt-left lawmaker saying that the world has been hypnotized by the evil Jews and here you are defending her and people electing her to office after she said it. Case closed.

Republicans didn't elect this jihadist to office....
    You didn't provide any support for this bullshit claim.

One need only listen to the "progressive" left for a few moments before they start harping about how the Jews control our government under some grand conspiracy.
    You have only brought up ONE statement from 7 years ago that the person apologized for. If your claim was true, listening for a few moments, you'd have a lot more examples to post. But you don't. So you are full of shit.
    Last edited by Back; 07-21-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Blog Entries

You didn't provide any support for this bullshit claim.

You have only brought up ONE statement from 7 years ago that the person apologized for. If your claim was true, listening for a few moments, you'd have a lot more examples to post. But you don't. So you are full of shit.
    The proof is in the evidence you provided. Crazy backwards bitch states that the evil jews have hypnotized the world and she gets elected to office. What more evidence do you want while you defend the crazy backwards bitch?

Here is crazy backwards bitches apology
    Ilhan Omar: I Do Not Regret Israel Comment, But I Am Grateful To "Learn How My Words Make People Feel"
    I guess she doesn't regret it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

The proof is in the evidence you provided. Crazy backwards bitch states that the evil jews have hypnotized the world and she gets elected to office. What more evidence do you want while you defend the crazy backwards bitch?

Here is crazy backwards bitches apology

I guess she doesn't regret it.
    Nothing you or I have posted proves your statement.

One need only listen to the "progressive" left for a few moments before they start harping about how the Jews control our government under some grand conspiracy.

Thats bullshit. You could amend that statement to be more accurate.

Blog Entries

Nothing you or I have posted proves your statement.

[/I]Thats bullshit. You could amend that statement to be more accurate.
    I'm not amending shit. You completely verified what I said by saying democrats elected this woman to office AFTER she made the statement. She hates Jews, she hates the US and she needs to go back to the great country she came from.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I'm not amending shit. You completely verified what I said by saying democrats elected this woman to office AFTER she made the statement. She hates Jews, she hates the US and she needs to go back to the great country she came from.
    So you lie, cast judgement, are unforgiving, want to deny a US citizen the right to free speech, and illegally deport them. Got it.

Blog Entries

Ilhan Omar in the eyes of an American Islam Veteran:

Zuhdi Jasser, president of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, was a Navy physician on the U.S.S. El Paso, which served in Operation Restore Hope in late July 1993, almost two months before the Battle of Mogadishu. He says he can't watch the Black Hawk Down movie because he knew many people who served in the Somalia operation.

Omar's 2017 comment "clarifies the narrative with which she speaks about America," Jasser said. "Her reflexive response was that America killed thousands. I'm especially sensitive about this because I'm a member of the VFW because of my service.

"My ship deployed to Mogadishu, and we were there to help after a famine."

Omar's comment promotes the Islamist narrative that the American military is evil, and that, at best, the U.S. only looks out for itself instead of humanitarian interests, Jasser said.

"If anyone ended up killing people it was the response of Aidid's guys that ended up doing that," Jasser said. Omar's criticism of U.S. soldiers is symptomatic of what he sees as her anti-Americanism.

"I'm particularly offended as an American and as a Muslim that nobody is holding her accountable for these radical views that really view our soldiers as the problem rather than the solution," Jasser said. "She doesn't see terror groups as an issue. She's asked for lighter sentencing for ISIS war criminals. She ignores Al-Shabaab recruitment from her district – the highest in the U.S. – and fought our CVE programs there with CAIR."

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

So you lie, cast judgement, are unforgiving, want to deny a US citizen the right to free speech, and illegally deport them. Got it.
    What am I lying about? You're the one that said they voted for her after she made the statement.

Yes, she has a right to free speech as we have a right to criticize her for expressing her thoughts.

She needs to leave. Obviously Somalia is a far better place in Ilhans pea size brain.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-21-2019 at 01:01 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

What am I lying about?
    The statement that got all of this started.

Then culminated in you saying a US citizen and elected congressperson should go back to the country they came from.