Page 94 of 107 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I guess when racists like you keep telling women, people of color and Muslim (it's supposed to be capitalized, you fucking bigot) that every problem they have had in their life is because they are a woman, person of color or Muslim...
    Except I don't.

I'm not sure why you have to demean people based on their sex, skin color or religion. It's fucking pathetic. Maybe you should leave and go to a country where your brand of racism is tolerated?
    Except I don't.

She accomplished this DESPITE people like you telling her she's oppressed and can't make it... kudos for her.. also: Fuck you.
    Except I don't.

If you don't like this country... leave. It's honestly that fucking simple.
    You could say the same to white nationalists, white supremacists, and the KKK. I think the KKK is a terrorist organization that should be rounded up and thrown in jail.

I guess your whole racism bullshit theory is blown out of the water...
    ROFL. Whatever dude.

I bet if she wasn't such a hate filled bigot, American hating person like you... people wouldn't care where she lived.
    I'd love to hear what you think she said that makes her an American hating bigot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Except I don't.

Except I don't.

Except I don't.

You could say the same to white nationalists, white supremacists, and the KKK. I think the KKK is a terrorist organization that should be rounded up and thrown in jail.

ROFL. Whatever dude.

I'd love to hear what you think she said that makes her an American hating bigot.
    Obviously the Jews have hypnotized you.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Obviously the Jews have hypnotized you.
    Only these boards would make me open up a Wikipedia article to try and determine what religion Grigori Rasputin was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Except I don't.
    But you really do.

Except I don't.
    No really.. you do.

Except I don't.
    This is where having no self awareness is detrimental. You won't grow as a person until you realize you do.

I wish you would take them the fuck with you. This country would be far better off without you both.

ROFL. Whatever dude.
    Person X tells {Insert skin color other than white} person that if they don't like the country, get out = Racist
    Person X tells white person that if they don't like the country, get out = ROFL. Whatever dude

Proven that it's not racist to tell someone that if they don't like the country to leave.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Only these boards would make me open up a Wikipedia article to try and determine what religion Grigori Rasputin was.
    Isn't it weird that a century later we have elected officials using the same language and troglodytes like Back support them. One need only listen to the "progressive" left for a few moments before they start harping about how the Jews control our government under some grand conspiracy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Isn't it weird that a century later we have elected officials using the same language and troglodytes like Back support them. One need only listen to the "progressive" left for a few moments before they start harping about how the Jews control our government under some grand conspiracy.
    Lord knows what you were tripping on so early in the morning to post that kind of wildly false bullshit and think anyone would believe or agree with it.

Blog Entries

Lord knows what you were tripping on so early in the morning to post that kind of wildly false bullshit and think anyone would believe or agree with it.
    Sorry I was distracted by the latest Democrat lawmaker making fake claims of racism.

What was wildly false?

“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel,”
    ~ Ilhan Omar

Maybe she should just use this for her next campaign cycle?

Last edited by Neveragain; 07-21-2019 at 10:54 AM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What was wildly false?

One need only listen to the "progressive" left for a few moments before they start harping about how the Jews control our government under some grand conspiracy.
    Your quote painting all "progressive" left, which we all know you actually mean democrats as a whole, and that after listening to them for a few moments they will bring up the old jews control everything conspiracy which is absolute bullshit.

But it should not be too hard for you to prove if it is true. Plenty of "progressive" left are tweeting today. It should only take you a few moments to post proof of your wildly false accusations.

~ Ilhan Omar
    She has apologized for that tweet from 2012 and was still elected to Congress.

She has apologized for that tweet from 2012 and was still elected to Congress.
    You can forgive that but the President disavowing chanting at his rally, something wildly out of his control, is unforgivable. Literal antisemitism vs uncontrollable crowd.

Yeah, you're not nitpicking like a little bitch.
    Last edited by Astray; 07-21-2019 at 11:53 AM.