Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    He started the whole mess on twitter, remember pumpkin?
    As did Omar, with her antisemitism. So at what point is the distinction, for you, made between 'backpedaling like a bitch' and 'apologizing'? Because quite frankly, you seem to only make the distinction when it benefits your argument, faggot.

Blog Entries

Me: One need only listen to the "progressive" left for a few moments before they start harping about how the Jews control our government under some grand conspiracy.

Back: You meant Democrats, liar!

Me: No, I meant progressive leftist.

Back: She said that before she was elected!

Me: Exactly my point.

Back: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

So you lie, cast judgement, are unforgiving, want to deny a US citizen the right to free speech, and illegally deport them. Got it.
    Given the fact that approximately 99.99999% of everyone you've ever interacted with on the PC since its inception in 2003, including other democrats, thinks that you're an absolute fucking retarded complete waste of flesh dumbass of unprecedented levels, do you feel that the problem with this is with you, or is the problem simply with everyone else?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

How does Back become more of a piece of shit with each passing day? We need to invest billions and hire the best scientists to figure this shit out.

So you are going on second hand information from someone you don't know. Did you verify the claims made by the individual? Would your opinion change if you found out that those claims were false?

This is another subject entirely and has nothing to do with what we were previously talking about. I'm not surprised you're here trying to tack it on to your broad generalizations like you did this morning.
    Can you stop being a gigantic soy fueled pussy for any amount of time at all? Holy fuck your TDS is out of control. You're in need of a lobotomy. A botched one that will make you shit your pants forever. It would still be an improvement for you. A massive improvement.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-21-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Me: One need only listen to the "progressive" left for a few moments before they start harping about how the Jews control our government under some grand conspiracy.

Back: You meant Democrats, liar!

Me: No, I meant progressive leftist.

Back: She said that before she was elected!

Me: Exactly my point.

Back: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E!
    Generalizing, lying, misrepresentation. I get it.

Generalizing, lying, misrepresentation.
    Yes, that is how you operate.

Blog Entries

Generalizing, lying, misrepresentation. I get it.
    Everything will be ok, Back. I gave you some green rep because grey reminds me of communists.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Yeah, he may as well tried to put out a fire with gasoline. President Snowflake started this shitshow. Worst president ever. A total and complete embarrassment to the office of the presidency and our country. His biggest accomplishment has been trying to undo everything the past president did out of spite. A president who Trump claimed for a long time was not a US citizen. Trump's a trainwreck that for some reason people keep giving a pass to.
    TDS+Mental retardation = Backlash Prime

The only thing more entertaining is Backlash Prime on Drunk Tuesdays.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    How does Back become more of a piece of shit with each passing day? We need to invest billions and hire the best scientists to figure this shit out.
    He's always been like this.. the other tards like time4dum, Androidpieceofshit and soywolff just over powered him with quantity.

Backlash has always been this fucking stupid. He IS your champion.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T your Champion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.