Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    You do realize you make a living off the government. In fact, it’s like an indirect form of welfare wherein without all these regulatory rules that your clients need to be compliant in you’re short fucked out of the job. Ironic?
    #1: Working for the government isn't an indirect form of welfare.

#2: He didn't say he worked for the government. Here, because I know your next post will be "He sad he werkd 4 teh govt thou!" I'll just go ahead and save you the effort:

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm a principle data scientist. I analyze data for a living, specific expertise in tax, ACA and government data.
    Just go and make a new login.. this one is probably close to getting banned anyway, MacGayver.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If you were the owner.. would you let him mix with the paying public?
    True, dishwasher it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If you were the owner.. would you let him mix with the paying public?
    He probably got bought out and slowly demoted by his partner.

What the actual fuck are you talking about?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    He probably got bought out and slowly demoted by his partner.
    No way. He was never the owner.

He has always had a line level employee mentality.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

He’s got some statistics background and an analyst working for Deloitte or BDO or whatever, they’re a dime a dozen here in DC and if Big Gov wasn’t running on all cylinders he would be out of the job, it’s as simple as that.
    You're still so very confused and wrong. And I thought you lived in California? Weren't you complaining that you can't afford a home out there?

You people keep hiding in your little echo chambers listening to your own moronic drivel as you masturbate to your own delusions. You have no clue how complicated this socioeconomic plumbing is (yes, I don’t much of it either). But you need to understand how much of what you have now is handed to you in a fucking gift basket. That part is important.
    So.. even though he doesn't work for the government... he's getting corporate welfare from the government?

The only part of your entire post that is honest and true is the part where you said this: "yes, I don’t much of it either"

You've made it crystal clear you have no clue.

At all.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

SHM Rep Comment: “Data science is the number one growing job - I'm god man, thanks for the concern though.”

Ahhh, self love and self delusionment at it’s finest! What a generation!

So. No response to the people calling you a goddamn retard?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I have homes in Monterey and in Potomac, Maryland (DC burb). Yes, San Fran is ungodly expensive , like billionaires are repelled expensive. However, I would very much like to live there due to the weather and more importantly the people being “up to snuff” in terms of intelligence and education. (AKA not you and the missing-link cave dwelling rejects team here in the politics folder.)
    lol, says a guy that constantly makes new account to troll a internet forum for a dying text game.

I have homes in Monterey and in Potomac, Maryland (DC burb). Yes, San Fran is ungodly expensive , like billionaires are repelled expensive. However, I would very much like to live there due to the weather and more importantly the people being “up to snuff” in terms of intelligence and education. (AKA not you and the missing-link cave dwelling rejects team here in the politics folder.)
    If I remembered the login you used when you were complaining to time4fun about how expensive it was out in California and how you just never seem to be able to get ahead, I would look up the post

And now, a year or two later, you have 2 homes and are a huge success!!

What's your secret?? You really turned your life around quickly. From Ramen noodles to filet!

Good for you! What do you do for a living now?
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 07-22-2019 at 09:28 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Says the guy who can’t even do 3 pull-ups. Maybe get the fuck off these boards and work on your self and you can land a girl......maybe.
    Hah, still stufck on that? I was out of shape, but I improved myself. Perhaps you should do the same by fucking off?