Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I think its a natural reaction to use an attack to try to defend yourself. Unfortunately its a trap that will spiral out of control.

The big ball of hate is growing and Trump is feeding it like the conductor of a runaway train towards a colossal train wreck. Watching that rally was frightening. Hearing all those people chanting was like something right out of a dystopian movie. Those people are being fed lies to stoke their hatred and buy their support.

The atmosphere on the PC has even gotten more aggressive and vicious over the last two years even with Trump winning the executive branch. Its seems that is not enough for Trump supporters to be at peace.
    We could be at peace if you and retards like you would shut the fuck up already with your nonstop shrieking and rioting and violence and labeling everyone who doesn't agree with you a racist/nazi/bigot/white supremacist/homophobe/xenophobe/transphobe/everythingphobe and 48973208432 other retarded things that are typically exclusive to petulant children throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way and/or have severe mental illness.

EDIT: You're also a huge effeminate pussy.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-18-2019 at 12:35 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm not surprised you don't. What I'm doing, is using logical fallacies (google it), like you do, and rewording them to be seen from the perspective of Trump, versus how you write them, to be from the perspective of liberals. Essentially, I'm showing you how ridiculous an argument (that's a stretch calling it an argument) you are attempting to make.

But do carry on, I'm enjoying dismantling your positions.
    Obviously it does not matter to you, or anyone at that rally, that Omar apologized.

Our thin-skinned president can't take a little criticism without using his twitter followers to attack a woman of color who seemingly is the most oppressed and overlooked of our society yet the biggest threat to it.

Trump has only told those 4 US citizen women of color to go back to their own countries because they criticized him and suggested ways to better our country. He has not said it to anyone else who has criticized him or worse.

Obviously it does not matter to you, or anyone at that rally, that Omar apologized.

Our thin-skinned president can't take a little criticism without using his twitter followers to attack a woman of color who seemingly is the most oppressed and overlooked of our society yet the biggest threat to it.

Trump has only told those 4 US citizen women of color to go back to their own countries because they criticized him and suggested ways to better our country. He has not said it to anyone else who has criticized him or worse.
    Her sex and skin color are irrelevant. Stop clinging onto things that don't matter because you have no other cards to play.

He didn't even tell them "Go back to your country." either. The real quote has been posted in this thread several times, but you go out of your way to ignore it. Just like you go out of your way to omit "illegal" when talking about illegal aliens and just refer to them as "immigrants" as if anyone here is as stupid as you are and would buy into them being legitimate immigrants.

You really are a dick. And a pussy. A pussydick. Or maybe a dickpussy. Either way, you're a dick. And a pussy. And should go fuck yourself.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-18-2019 at 12:50 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You really are a dick. And a pussy. A pussydick. Or maybe a dickpussy. Either way, you're a dick. And a pussy. And should go fuck yourself.
    Not even Back would consent to go fucking himself.

This is some bullshit that makes me sad.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/send-...b0419fd327c264

Not a good look, America. We're supposed to be better than that.
    America isn’t that bad. At least people in congress don’t praise Nazi sympathizers and voters don’t defend Nazi sympathizers. Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    America isn’t that bad. At least people in congress don’t praise Nazi sympathizers and voters don’t defend Nazi sympathizers. Oh wait.
    You're right. Gaetz picked a Holocaust denier to bring to the state of the union
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    You're right. Gaetz picked a Holocaust denier to bring to the state of the union
    Is this more of your "But what about the MAGA bomber" bullshit?

Just a random fact
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Jesus Christ you are retarded.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Wait.. so a member of Congress, making 175K a year is the most oppressed and overlooked of our society?

Are you fucking drunk, high or just really this fucking stupid?

Trump has literally stated a number of times that if you don't like the country, feel free to get the fuck out. I'm not sure what that has to do with color... but I know you're white as a fucking ghost... and it applies to you more than anyone.

The average IQ of this country would go up a few points if you left and went to Argentina. Or Cuba.

You should go.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.