Page 41 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk: The rise in anti-semitic attacks is because of white supremacists.
    Tgo01: According to the FBI the number of white people committing anti-semitic attacks is declining.
    Androidpk: Thanks for proving my point.
    Tgo01: ????

Why do I even pay for GS anymore? I get so much entertainment for free watching Androidpk make a complete ass of himself on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Which is why you won't see Trump or any of his supporters talk about the Republicans in North Carolina that committed mass voter fraud.
    TGO is really the only one on the far right that ignores truths to push what he believes. I don't see any of the other posters acting like him.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The problem is it's simply not true, it doesn't matter who says it.
    How do you figure?

Even the secretary of state called out that they were at best, weak matches and they needed time to sort it out. They went back 22 years - used name match only, and didn't take into account that people could change status from non citizen to citizen.
    The only thing that is right in this sentence is that there is a possibility they became a legal citizen and then voted.

The "weak" statement is taken out of context. It wasn't to say there is a "weak" possibility that these people are illegally registered to vote. The expressed purpose of the investigation was to identify people who are not eligible to vote while having minimal impact on people who are eligible to vote. Thus when they sent the letter out to voting officials explaining the results of their investigation they designated the findings as "weak" meaning they were not allowed to purge anyone from the voting rolls until they gave the person in question a chance to prove they are eligible to vote.

Here is the criteria they used to identify these people:

Last Name (including Former Last Name on the Voter Record), First Name, and Full Social Security Number (SSN) (9 digits);
    Last Name (including Former Last Name on the Voter Record), First Name, and Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)-Issued Driver License, Personal Identification Card, or Election Identification Certificate Number; or
    Last Name (including Former Last Name on the Voter Record), First Name, Last Four Digits of the SSN, and Date of Birth.

So it wasn't just a simple name match.

They also only went by current (non-expired) driver license, ID card, etc. Because most likely someone is going to get a new ID card once they became a US citizen. Not to mention a driver's license in Texas only lasts for 6 years and certain IDs handed to people who are not US citizens are only good for a year in Texas.

The only good point brought up by the left is these people might have gained US citizenship between the time they obtained these ID cards and to the present day. True. That's possible. So the number might not be as high as 96,000 illegally registered with 58,000 of those illegally voting, but it's probably damn near impossible to imagine that each and every single person went on to become a US citizen during those time periods. Just like it's probably damn near impossible that Jussie Smollett is innocent.

TGO is really the only one on the far right that ignores truths to push what he believes. I don't see any of the other posters acting like him.
    I'm part of the "far right" now? Also what truths am I ignoring? Don't be an Androidpk. One is enough.

You also know you just unironically said I am "ignoring truths to push what I believe" in response to someone who just a few minutes earlier literally said "This number is going up", and when I said "Actually the number is going down according to the FBI, here's proof", he then proceeded to say "Thanks for proving my point."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-22-2019 at 04:53 PM.

5. Default

You've always been part of the fringe far right.

How do you figure?

The only thing that is right in this sentence is that there is a possibility they became a legal citizen and then voted.

The "weak" statement is taken out of context. It wasn't to say there is a "weak" possibility that these people are illegally registered to vote. The expressed purpose of the investigation was to identify people who are not eligible to vote while having minimal impact on people who are eligible to vote. Thus when they sent the letter out to voting officials explaining the results of their investigation they designated the findings as "weak" meaning they were not allowed to purge anyone from the voting rolls until they gave the person in question a chance to prove they are eligible to vote.

Here is the criteria they used to identify these people:

Last Name (including Former Last Name on the Voter Record), First Name, and Full Social Security Number (SSN) (9 digits);
    Last Name (including Former Last Name on the Voter Record), First Name, and Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)-Issued Driver License, Personal Identification Card, or Election Identification Certificate Number; or
    Last Name (including Former Last Name on the Voter Record), First Name, Last Four Digits of the SSN, and Date of Birth.

So it wasn't just a simple name match.

They also only went by current (non-expired) driver license, ID card, etc. Because most likely someone is going to get a new ID card once they became a US citizen. Not to mention a driver's license in Texas only lasts for 6 years and certain IDs handed to people who are not US citizens are only good for a year in Texas.

The only good point brought up by the left is these people might have gained US citizenship between the time they obtained these ID cards and to the present day. True. That's possible. So the number might not be as high as 96,000 illegally registered with 58,000 of those illegally voting, but it's probably damn near impossible to imagine that each and every single person went on to become a US citizen during those time periods. Just like it's probably damn near impossible that Jussie Smollett is innocent.

Toggle navigation

Home Local Article
    Officials apologize over Texas voter fraud list

File photo
    Posted: Fri 1:55 PM, Feb 22, 2019 | Updated: Fri 2:13 PM, Feb 22, 2019

LAREDO, TX (KGNS) - Back in January, the Texas Secretary of State said that there were 95,000 possible non-citizens on Texas voter rolls and as many as 58,000 voted illegally.

Now the state’s highest election official is walking back those numbers saying that they matched registered voters against records of non-citizens with state ID’s.

However, they failed to remove thousands from the list who only cast their ballots after becoming U.S. citizens.

Webb County Democratic Chair Alberto Torres says, “We also want to reassure the public that what occurred was just misinformation. This type of misinformation from the state simply takes us two steps backwards rather than moving forwards.”

Over 20,000 individuals were found to be wrong on the state’s list of targeted voters.

I'm part of the "far right" now? Also what truths am I ignoring? Don't be an Androidpk. One is enough.

You also know you just unironically said I am "ignoring truths to push what I believe" in response to someone who just a few minutes earlier literally said "This number is going up", and when I said "Actually the number is going down according to the FBI, here's proof", he then proceeded to say "Thanks for proving my point."
    You polarize issues.

THE FAR LEFT IGNORES BLACKFACE. ALL DEMOCRATS SHOULD BE CALLING FOR THEM TO RESIGN.

THE FSR LEFT WANTS TO KILL BABIES

THE FAR LEFT.

THR FAR LEFT...

So yah. I view you as someone on the opposite pole of those you generalize.

But we don't talk about anti-semitic attacks in the US because the far left has openly embraced noted anti-semites and pandering to the Jews doesn't yield as many brownie points among the Democrat base in a primary as does pandering to the black and LGBT crowd.
    I think we should call this thread "Bullshit that Tgo01 spreads".

Toggle navigation

Home Local Article
    Officials apologize over Texas voter fraud list

File photo
    Posted: Fri 1:55 PM, Feb 22, 2019 | Updated: Fri 2:13 PM, Feb 22, 2019

LAREDO, TX (KGNS) - Back in January, the Texas Secretary of State said that there were 95,000 possible non-citizens on Texas voter rolls and as many as 58,000 voted illegally.

Now the state’s highest election official is walking back those numbers saying that they matched registered voters against records of non-citizens with state ID’s.

However, they failed to remove thousands from the list who only cast their ballots after becoming U.S. citizens.

Webb County Democratic Chair Alberto Torres says, “We also want to reassure the public that what occurred was just misinformation. This type of misinformation from the state simply takes us two steps backwards rather than moving forwards.”

Over 20,000 individuals were found to be wrong on the state’s list of targeted voters.
    So we're still at 75,000 non-citizens as registered voters and upwards of 58,000 who voted illegally?

You said and I quote:

The problem is it's simply not true, it doesn't matter who says it.

You polarize issues.

THE FAR LEFT IGNORES BLACKFACE. ALL DEMOCRATS SHOULD BE CALLING FOR THEM TO RESIGN.

THE FSR LEFT WANTS TO KILL BABIES

THE FAR LEFT.

THR FAR LEFT...

So yah. I view you as someone on the opposite pole of those you generalize.
    So by "polarizing issues" and "ignoring truths to push what I believe" you mean I state facts and hold Democrats accountable to the same standards they want to hold Republicans accountable.

Weird flex but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I think we should call this thread "Bullshit that Tgo01 spreads".
    Name for me some Democrats who cited "increasing hate crimes" over the past couple of years but either stated or heavily implied it was due to racism or anti-gay attacks but didn't cite the increased anti-semitism. I'll wait.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-22-2019 at 05:19 PM.