Page 1 of 107 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Default Bullshit that happened

A new thread for all of the bullshit happening in this country thanks to the far left.

First there was Jazmine Barnes' murder that somehow initially pinned the blame on a racist MAGA hat wearing white man then it turned out it was two black men, then the whole Covington MAGA hat wearing teens fiasco that the media got 100% wrong, now this.

Jussie Smollett was supposedly attacked and beaten by two men shouting racist and homophobic slurs at him. Initially the news said it was two white men who told him "This is MAGA country" (in Chicago of all places.) The police said that's wrong because the victim said the men were wearing masks and gloves so the victim has no way of knowing if they were white, they also said the victim said nothing about the men shouting MAGA country. So the police asked him about it the next day and wouldn't you know it? He suddenly remembers that yes, yes in fact they DID shout "This is MAGA country." I'm sure what's coming next is they weren't really wearing masks and he could indeed tell they were white.

Oh and some other interesting aspects of this story, Jussie Smollett just so happens to hate Trump with every fiber of his being and has referred to anyone who supports Trump as a "white hooded clown." The police have also so far reviewed dozens of surveillance video in the area and the only one they have found so far that shows Smollett in it shows him all alone. They also haven't found any video that shows two men in the area wearing masks nor any vehicles in the area of the attack. Imagine that.

Also the initial news reporting says the attackers had a rope tied like a noose and wrapped it around his neck, the police have said it was a clothesline that didn't resemble a noose at all.

Smollett wasn't even the ones who called the cops, he went to a friend's place after the attack and the friend called the police, which was about an hour after the attack. Smollett refused medial attention by police and later took himself to the hospital.

And remember this took place in Chicago of all places, one of the most diverse and left leaning cities in the entire world. I'm guessing one of two things happened: this was just a robbery or the guy is making the entire thing up.

And let me say you the trouble Androidpk and sellstuff1; you're gonna call me a racist and a bigot and an asshole and a MAGAhead. Got it.

2. Default

Cool story, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Cool story, bro.
    It's actually a terrible story of a gay black man possibly being the victim of a mugging or a hate crime. Why do you hate gays and blacks so much? Oh, right, you're on the far left, that goes without saying.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's actually a terrible story of a gay black man possibly being the victim of a mugging or a hate crime. Why do you hate gays and blacks so much? Oh, right, you're on the far left, that goes without saying.
    Cool story, bro.

Cool story, bro.
    Don't you have some dildos to stress test?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't you have some dildos to stress test?
    LOL.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You want to talk bullshit happening in this country - just follow Trump on Twitter. Pure bullshit.

The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong! When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but...

..a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!

This senile douche believes 1) he is intelligent and 2) he somehow knows more about foreign policy than people who have made a career of it.

L
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    You want to talk bullshit happening in this country - just follow Trump on Twitter. Pure bullshit.

The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong! When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but...

..a source of potential danger and conflict. They are testing Rockets (last week) and more, and are coming very close to the edge. There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!

This senile douche believes 1) he is intelligent and 2) he somehow knows more about foreign policy than people who have made a career of it.

L
    Trump is such a moron they had to dumb down the PDB to just a few bullet points and even then he doesn't listen to it. This is right up there with him saying he knows more than the generals in the military about how ISIS operates.

I'm such a moron.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post

L
    Can't possibly imagine why I thought you were a leftist.