Page 91 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Just a random fact
    Ilhan Omar: Uses blatant Anti-semitic language such as Israel is hypnotizing the world, just a few days ago introduced the anti-semitic BDS (boycott, divestment, sanctions) against Israel in the House, pushes the anti-semitic bullshit that every American politician who supports Israel are bought and bought for stooges by the Israeli government.
    Tlaib: Suggested a two state solution won't work and thus means Israel will no longer exist, has a map in her office with a note on it stating Israel is really Palestine, has taken several photo ops with noted Islamic terrorist supporters, she has openly embraced and supported noted anti-semite and hate monger Linda Sarsour, also supports BDS.
    AOC: Also supports BDS, embraced the comparison of herself to a Nazi sympathizer who helped shield hundreds of the worst Nazis from justice.

No one in the Democrat party has been asked to condemn these people and none of them have so far.

But yeah, some random nobody no one has ever heard of before was given a ticket to the STOU address.

I get it, Alfster, you hate Trump. You hate Trump so much that every time I rightfully point out how horrible and shitty the Democrat party has become in such a short time you have to deflect away from that to make yourself feel better for voting for a Democrat come the 2020 elections.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-18-2019 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait.. so a member of Congress, making 175K a year is the most oppressed and overlooked of our society?

Are you fucking drunk, high or just really this fucking stupid?

Trump has literally stated a number of times that if you don't like the country, feel free to get the fuck out. I'm not sure what that has to do with color... but I know you're white as a fucking ghost... and it applies to you more than anyone.

The average IQ of this country would go up a few points if you left and went to Argentina. Or Cuba.

You should go.
    Don't play stupid. A refugee woman of color. Trump has not told anyone else who criticizes him to leave the country. Just the four women of color.

The crowd at his rally chanted "Send her back". A democratically elected US citizen. Thats alarming as fuck.

Trump disavowed the chanting. Do you?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Trump disavowed the chanting. Do you?
    I dont, but my balls are still attached and not in my virtue signaling purse.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

4. Default

A ‘refugee woman of color’ making 175k+ a year (book deal to come) in the greatest nation on earth. Don’t act like that cunt is digging a well for water and fighting off Ebola you pathetic piece of shit.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    A ‘refugee woman of color’ making 175k+ a year (book deal to come) in the greatest nation on earth. Don’t act like that cunt is digging a well for water and fighting off Ebola you pathetic piece of shit.
    No, see, Back just knows how to focus in on what 'makes' his 'argument'. He doesn't give a fuck if someone is actually wealthy or struggling. He's totally focused on what skin color they are.

Y'know, like a racist.

Blog Entries

175k a year for the rest of her life, that is.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

This is what really gets me. Going on 2+ years now it's "Trump and his supporters are racists, sexists, Nazi bigots, and if you don't like being called that then stop supporting him, you fucking asshole!"

Some random morons chant "Send her back" and it's "Ohh...the poor refugee woman of color...the duly elected immigrant sitting in congress in the most powerful nation on earth...stop being so mean to her."

Fuck off you virtue signaling wastes of space.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-18-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Oh AOC's latest shit, calling people a Communist makes you a white supremacist now. A sitting member of congress literally trying to shut down any and all critique from the other side, but let's focus on some random morons chanting "Send her back."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-18-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh AOC's latest shit, calling people a Communist makes you a white supremacist now. A sitting member of congress literally trying to shut down any and all critique from the other side, but let's focus on some random morons chanting "Send her back."
    .... Subscribing to a market ideology is a race now?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    .... Subscribing to a market ideology is a race now?
    I think it's one of those things where "Well surely a white supremacist at SOME point said it so.......it must mean you're a white supremacist if you say it too!"

Exactly what they did with the "okay" hand sign, the "Don't Tread on me" symbol, and the Betsy Ross flag.

I predict if Trump wins reelection then sometime in 2020/2021 the left will start saying "The color red is a white supremacist color because white supremacists like the color red."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-18-2019 at 10:22 PM.