Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1064

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I think that means the bad hombre's live in that shithole.
    It is actually the safest part of the city.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I was trying to be Trump funny. You ruined it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I was trying to be Trump funny. You ruined it.
    No. No. I think you ruined it.

Because they all have guns right?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Because they all have guns right?
    I think it is because we all have pretty good money here and cops live in the area.

Also, I have guns.

I think it is because we all have pretty good money here and cops live in the area.

Also, I have guns.
    COPS HAVE GUNS
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

If the movie Hot Fuzz has taught me anything, it's that cops don't need guns. Only a little pad and pencil. I only saw the first half of the movie though. Anyway the moral of the story is that ice cream is equally as good as prison.

A judge has decided to assign a special prosecutor to see how Jussie Smollett's case was handled and will have the power to charge Smollett with the crimes after all if they decide it's warranted.

Smollett's lawyers tried to get the judge to recuse himself and get a new judge because of reasons, the judge denied that motion. The lawyer then tried to argue that the judge's previous ruling to assign a special prosecutor should be dismissed, the judge denied that motion as well.

The lawyer then had this to say in response:

"It's become abundantly clear that no one wants to actually deal with the merits of this case. Nobody really wants the truth here, we are disappointed with the court's ruling and we're going to explore our options."

"Nobody really wants the truth here." Ain't that the truth. Smollett and his lawyers want the truth covered up.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-31-2019 at 04:51 PM.

See Smollett, THIS is what the victim of a hate crime looks like:

This is what someone looks like after faking a hate crime:

Any questions?

Oh yeah and guess which story gained national media attention for weeks and which story was hardly reported on? Go on, guess!

Blog Entries

Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.

Trump, like many Republicans, repeatedly criticized then-President Barack Obama for playing golf so frequently during his years in office. “I play golf to relax. My company is in great shape. @BarackObama plays golf to escape work while America goes down the drain,” Trump tweeted in December 2011.

During his campaign for the Oval Office, Trump claimed that as president, he would be too busy working to have time for any vacations at all. “I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016, referring to two Trump-owned courses. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.”

Despite those remarks, Trump is on schedule to spend far more time on the golf course than Obama did. At this point in Obama’s first term, he had spent 88 days on a golf course. But Trump’s visit to his course in West Palm Beach on Wednesday was his 223rd day at one of his own courses ― two and a half times as many golfing days as Obama.

Further, Obama played the majority of his rounds at courses on military bases within a short drive of the White House, while Trump has insisted on taking numerous trips to visit his courses in New Jersey and Florida, both of which require seven-figure travel and security costs.