Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1064

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.

Trump, like many Republicans, repeatedly criticized then-President Barack Obama for playing golf so frequently during his years in office. “I play golf to relax. My company is in great shape. @BarackObama plays golf to escape work while America goes down the drain,” Trump tweeted in December 2011.

During his campaign for the Oval Office, Trump claimed that as president, he would be too busy working to have time for any vacations at all. “I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016, referring to two Trump-owned courses. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.”

Despite those remarks, Trump is on schedule to spend far more time on the golf course than Obama did. At this point in Obama’s first term, he had spent 88 days on a golf course. But Trump’s visit to his course in West Palm Beach on Wednesday was his 223rd day at one of his own courses ― two and a half times as many golfing days as Obama.

Further, Obama played the majority of his rounds at courses on military bases within a short drive of the White House, while Trump has insisted on taking numerous trips to visit his courses in New Jersey and Florida, both of which require seven-figure travel and security costs.
    Why am I not surprised that Some Rogue doesn't care about actual hate crimes committed against white women but cried about the fake hate crimes against a black man? If I didn't know any better I would say you're a racist.

Blog Entries

That is exactly what this post means you fucking monkey.
    Why am I not surprised you don't care about the president lining his pockets with taxpayer money?

Why am I not surprised you don't care about the president lining his pockets with taxpayer money?

Show us on this doll where that white woman who was the victim of a hate crime touched you and also where Trump touched you.

bhreport.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Show us on this doll where that white woman who was the victim of a hate crime touched you and also where Trump touched you.
    I know you'd like to be manhandled by Trump but I did find out where the big mean liberals touched you...

index.jpg

Fucking Rodney Reed piece of shit was granted a reprieve for his rape and murder of a woman after all.

I thought it was strange how I didn't hear much about it a week before his scheduled execution or at all since then. I thought it was strange that they went through with executing his guilty ass and no big deal was made about it, but I guess as soon as the piece of shit got his reprieve all of a sudden no one cared about the details or facts of the case anymore. Strange how that works out.

"White privilege" my ass.

Fucking Rodney Reed piece of shit was granted a reprieve for his rape and murder of a woman after all.

I thought it was strange how I didn't hear much about it a week before his scheduled execution or at all since then. I thought it was strange that they went through with executing his guilty ass and no big deal was made about it, but I guess as soon as the piece of shit got his reprieve all of a sudden no one cared about the details or facts of the case anymore. Strange how that works out.

"White privilege" my ass.
    You have some evidence everyone else doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You have some evidence everyone else doesn't?
    I have the same evidence your dumb ass can look at but refuses to.

He lied about knowing her until after the police revealed his semen was found inside of her. He used the exact same "Oh we were in a consensual relationship" bullshit excuse years prior when a different white woman accused him of rape, it worked for him then and it's apparently working for him now. She was engaged to another man at the time, sure engaged people cheat on their partners all of the time, but his semen was found inside of her AND his saliva was found all over her breasts, meaning after their supposed "consensual" sexual encounter she went home to her finance and never bothered to take a shower or anything all day nor the next morning to wash away her illicit sexual encounter, if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you. What are the chances that this man had two consensual relationships with white women that he had to keep a secret and one falsely accused him of rape and the other wound up dead? Just a big coincidence right? What about "Believe all women!" Strange how that doesn't pertain to decades old rape allegations, only modern day allegations about a rape that supposedly happened decades ago and only to Republican supreme court nominees apparently.

Even if you want to buy all of that (which you're Back so of course you do) is this really the man you want to defend? He literally broke into the home of an 11 year old girl, anally raped her, vaginally raped her, then orally raped her and beat her severely whenever her teeth grazed his penis. His semen was found inside of her anus. THIS is the hill you are willing to die on? Fuck you and your white savior complex, you piece of shit.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-30-2019 at 09:34 PM.

I have the same evidence your dumb ass can look at but refuses to.

He lied about knowing her until after the police revealed his semen was found inside of her. He used the exact same "Oh we were in a consensual relationship" bullshit excuse years prior when a different white woman accused him of rape, it worked for him then and it's apparently working for him now. She was engaged to another man at the time, sure engaged people cheat on their partners all of the time, but his semen was found inside of her AND his saliva was found all over her breasts, meaning after their supposed "consensual" sexual encounter she went home to her finance and never bothered to take a shower or anything all day nor the next morning to wash away her illicit sexual encounter, if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you. What are the chances that this man had two consensual relationships with white women that he had to keep a secret and one falsely accused him of rape and the other wound up dead? Just a big coincidence right? What about "Believe all women!" Strange how that doesn't pertain to decades old rape allegations, only modern day allegations about a rape that supposedly happened decades ago and only to Republican supreme court nominees apparently.

Even if you want to buy all of that (which you're Back so of course you do) is this really the man you want to defend? He literally broke into the home of an 11 year old girl, anally raped her, vaginally raped her, then orally raped her and beat her severely whenever her teeth grazed his penis. His semen was found inside of her anus. THIS is the hill you are willing to die on? Fuck you and white savior complex, you piece of shit.
    So you disagree with republican and democratic senators including Ted Cruz, the Court of Criminal Appeals in Texas, the Governor, the new witness testimony, and new evidence, based on what? Your feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So you disagree with republican and democratic senators including Ted Cruz, the Court of Criminal Appeals in Texas, the Governor, the new witness testimony, and new evidence, based on what? Your feelings?
    Look at who suddenly gives a shit what Republicans say. So you disagree with the facts of the case based on what? Your feelings?

Again fuck you and your white savior complex, you piece of shit.