Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Let's do a mental exercise Backlash.

You live in a 700 sf house that requires 900 kWh to run per month.

I live in a 7000 sf house that requires 9000 kWh to run per month.

Methais lives in a 70000 sf house that requires 90000 kWh to run per month.

Each kWh of energy requires 1 lb of coal that is converted into electricity via steam.

Which house in my example is the most sustainable?
    Methais' because he is obviously richer and you poor fuckers need the shut the fuck up.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Then explain to everyone how much energy a house uses is relevant to discussions about sustainable living.
    lmao

edit: for context, I am a leftist and a vegan one at that and I still think the sentence I quoted is insane
    Last edited by audioserf; 06-25-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Drunk Tuesday!

GO BACKLASH GO!
    Holy fuck I forgot it was Tuesday. This explains everything.

I don't think you know what the fuck you're even trying to assert because you still have not explained how the energy consumption of a house is bad for the environment.
    Before I answer, I need some clarification. Is the energy consumption of a house good for the environment?

Oh, I know what it was. The braying of a jackass. A piss poor attempt at witty deflection that made absolutely no sense at all and wasn't even funny. You don't even get that right. Except you did and I'm just too stupid to understand it so instead I get triggered and rage out.
    This is correct.

Ok, a map. How the fuck does that explain your assertion that we are not a democracy?
    Because we're not. We're a democratic republic. If we were a straight majority rules democracy like you said, Hillary winning the popular vote would have made her president.

So you blame McFly, the victim, for Biff being a constant asshole? That makes no sense.
    I blame McFly for being gullible as fuck and falling for the same obvious shit over and over. Just like you do.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 54372890432 times, call me Backlash."

What am I falling for exactly? How am I being lied to then smacked for looking repeatedly and if so why is it my fault?
    If you still haven't gotten your head out of your ass after all these years and still blindly buy all the stupid shit the left sells you, you're never going to. That's why everyone considers you a useful idiot.

On an unrelated note, I bet you really believe Biden will cure cancer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Methais' because he is obviously richer and you poor fuckers need the shut the fuck up.
    Being black has its perks.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Fuck. Today had so much promise... and I think Backlash passed out.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Let's do a mental exercise Backlash.

You live in a 700 sf house that requires 900 kWh to run per month.

I live in a 7000 sf house that requires 9000 kWh to run per month.

Methais lives in a 70000 sf house that requires 90000 kWh to run per month.

Each kWh of energy requires 1 lb of coal that is converted into electricity via steam.

Which house in my example is the most sustainable?
    Energy consumption is not the issue. Energy production is.

Not all energy comes from coal. There are sustainable sources in use right now. Solar, wind, hydro, and even geothermal.

A government of the people for the people will help us enact legislation that will move us from obsolete energy production methods towards clean and sustainable energy production methods for the benefit of everyone.

11 people walked out of a state capital to prevent that. A governor used their power to recall them for it. Militia made threats and the state police closed down the state capitol over what they thought was a credible threat against those who are trying to enact the legislation so they, and we by extension, can have a cleaner, better future. Thats a whole lot of bullshit right there.
    Last edited by Back; 06-25-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Not all energy comes from coal. There are sustainable sources in use right now. Solar, wind, hydro, and even geothermal.
    Come on, Back. I gave you the benefit of the doubt yesterday that you weren't born yesterday, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

Blog Entries

Have you ever heard of supply and demand? Without demand, less is supplied. There will be less production if there is less consumption. Are you really that fucking stupid?

Blog Entries

And really, we need to just invest heavily into nuclear anyways.

Jesus Christ.

10. Default

Holy shit. I got to training for two days and Back quadruple downs on retardation.

Seriously, see my other note about his mental health... surely no one can be this willfully ignorant, so it must be some sort of mental issue. Right?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.