Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1064

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Look at who suddenly gives a shit what Republicans say. So you disagree with the facts of the case based on what? Your feelings?

Again fuck you and your white savior complex, you piece of shit.
    Sounds like you are not in a good place right now. It will pass. Try to have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Sounds like you are not in a good place right now. It will pass. Try to have a good night.
    Hope you have a bad night. I sincerely mean this. You are quickly becoming worse than Androidpk, which isn't something I thought was possible.

I bet all of the facts of the case I presented to you are complete news to you aren't they? Because you don't give a single shit about justice or facts. You probably heard on NPR or something about how innocent this man is, you heard he was black, and that was enough for you right? Then you heard "OMG! Even Ted Cruz thinks the execution should be postponed! That's enough for me! This black man is being falsely persecuted!" And you didn't even take 10 seconds to educate yourself on the facts of the case.

Just admit it, Back. Admit everything I just said is the 100% truth, because I bet you 99.99999% of the people reading these comments already know this to be the case. Be truthful for the first time in your life.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-30-2019 at 09:29 PM.

3. Default

Thank you, Back. I felt that in my little broken heart.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Jussie Smollett has been indicted on 6 new charges in relation to the hoax he pulled.

I guess the days of getting away with shit because you're gay, black, and good friends with the Obamas are over, well at least for this particular gay, black guy.

Although I'm being premature here, there is every possibility the jury will metaphorically and literally suck his during the trial and let him go.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-11-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Pretty sure everyone on both sides hates him
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Pretty sure everyone on both sides hates him
    Nah, Back is still trying to find the white supremacists that attacked poor Jussie Smollet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Nah, Back is still trying to find the white supremacists that attacked poor Jussie Smollet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I cannot believe Jussie is sticking by his story, even after everything was uncovered.