Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A fun little Maul

Don't get salty because you were wrong and were corrected.

It is a cool weapon and greater flares are awesome. Good luck with the sale.

Default A fun little Maul

Some people make a mountain out of a mole hill... I wasn’t wrong, I was misinterpreted. Partially my fault for not being extremely careful with my words because I wasn’t expecting the audit police to hammer me.

If you took the time to ask me for a clarification I would have explained that I was saying the flares can proc damage 4 times and 2 additional for vulnerability.

I haven’t been misleading in my post and I wasn’t salty until I got fed up with your annoying pedantic bullshit. Save us all the time of reading another obnoxious post -report me and then go back to minding your own business. And don’t presume to know other peoples’ disposition by your erroneous interpretation of their messages. I can’t stand that Trumpian behavior.

For the record Methais, I appreciated your clarification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shoosh; 01-30-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Price drop for cash buyers. Added BS and Silver price to original post. Open to other offers.

Dropping this to $250 for cash sale only.

This looks cool and I cannot afford it.

Wanted to add that I really appreciated that the clip showed fire vulnerable critters with the extra flares. The only reason, mechanically, to pick fire flares is so many things are vulnerable to them. So without the clip my first question would have been “do you get double flares on vulnerable critters with the greater flare, too?”

Well, I’d like to move this so I’ll drop it to $225 PayPal.

7. Default

I’d offer you 48.5m if you’re interested. All I can do sadly

Sold

A fun little Maul
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

I actually just clicked this thread to see if Methais had just posted a picture of Darth Maul. I was going to do so if he hadn't. I was not disappointed when I turned my images back on for a moment to check. Carry on.