Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Grimswarm & Paladins

  1. Default

    I wonder if Symbol of Sleep has any casting RT associated with it or is it spammable?

    Shit we better stop talking about this guys lest’ the party pooper GMs hear us.

  2. #22

    Default

    No cast RT IIRC since youíre not really casting a spell. Iím not sure if it still has a hidden CS roll or not though or if itís level based now or what. It used to be MjE CS based since Sleep is a MjE spell, but I think it got reworked when they reworked Voln. It was literally just an aoe 501 with CS formulas showing and all that.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-27-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No cast RT IIRC since you’re not really casting a spell. I’m not sure if it still has a hidden CS roll or not though or if it’s level based now or what. It used to be MjE CS based since Sleep is a MjE spell, but I think it got reworked when they reworked Voln. It was literally just an aoe 501 with CS formulas showing and all that.
    Basically spam freeze a room when things get too swarmy. Holy shit that’s hot.

    So I won’t be leaving Voln, ever. (prays to Voln for forgiveness).

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Basically spam freeze a room when things get too swarmy. Holy shit that’s hot.
    Keep your favor stacked. It’s expensive to use. I think. I’m pretty sure it also has diminishing returns, but most things should be dead by then anyway.

    Voln just has too many awesome things CoL and GoS can’t keep up with. The shittiest thing about GoS is most of the good combat sigils are useless against non-hated creatures, which is most of the stuff in the game. Wracking is hugely overrated, even moreso since they buffed spell durations in whatever year that was.

    So I won’t be leaving Voln, ever. (prays to Voln for forgiveness).
    Voln has forgiven you.



    Yes, Voln is Nicolas Cage.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-27-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

    Voln just has too many awesome things CoL and GoS can’t keep up with. The shittiest thing about GoS is most of the good combat sigils are useless against non-hated creatures, which is most of the stuff in the game.
    Voln is awesome, but never underestimate the power of +10 crit padding that stacks with everything, sigil of determination to cast when injured, and sigil of focus for more TD than Voln can offer. I also love sigil of mending... 1s rt herbs as a wizard or bard (1035)!

    When my wizard gets a wound that would usually prevent casting, just activate determination and continue to hunt! If only sigil of escape was more reliable...

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Voln is awesome, but never underestimate the power of +10 crit padding that stacks with everything, sigil of determination to cast when injured, and sigil of focus for more TD than Voln can offer. I also love sigil of mending... 1s rt herbs as a wizard or bard (1035)!

    When my wizard gets a wound that would usually prevent casting, just activate determination and continue to hunt! If only sigil of escape was more reliable...
    Why does escape have a chance of failure at activation?

  7. #27

    Default

    It's not so much a failure as it does not always take you to a safe spot it just gets you out of the trouble that you're in but there's no guarantee that it won't drop you into more.

    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

  8. #28

    Default

    Yeah, escape will relocate you. In certain areas, like nelemar or the rift, SoS... you just get moved to another room within the vicinity which doesn't always mean safety.

  9. Default

    Interesting, in a way Ithzir armor escape is better. Well, except Ithzir armor escape can’t be used through RT, the big killer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •