Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Roger stone raided by the FBI and arrested.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    To be fair, I don't think your interpretation is entirely accurate. In my mind it seems to be a 'you suck so much, your dog is better off elsewhere'. Which is also, what the fuck dude. Why through the dog?
    Maybe so but given the context of what else he was saying I'm leaning towards my interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Maybe so but given the context of what else he was saying I'm leaning towards my interpretation.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    To be fair, I don't think your interpretation is entirely accurate. In my mind it seems to be a 'you suck so much, your dog is better off elsewhere'. Which is also, what the fuck dude. Why through the dog?
    I don't think this is the case, but it's not like Stone is going to catch charges over it either way. It's just an example of a complete shithead being a complete shithead.

Roger Stone tries desperately to project a tough-guy image. This can be confirmed by basically watching any video of him on social media. He wasn't saying he was going to take the dog to a park.
    Last edited by peam; 01-31-2019 at 02:58 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Yes, I understand that you want me to respond to your "U MAD BRO?"'s?

Good luck with that.
    I mean, you keep responding.. Why are you so uoset with what I said? Because "muh sources"? I've yet to see you ask PB or Tgo about their sources when they say the investigation is a hoax and Mueller is just out to frame Trump. Sounds like you're only posting about me cause I make you so upset.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    I don't think this is the case, but it's not like Stone is going to catch charges over it either way.

Roger Stone tries desperately to project a tough-guy image. This can be confirmed by basically watching any video of him on social media. He wasn't saying he was going to take the dog to a park.
    Dude, he already caught a charge over it, tampering with a witness. Threatening a grand jury witness is the reason why the FBI rolled in with a SWAT team instead if just asking Stone to turn himself in for process crimes.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 01-31-2019 at 03:00 PM.

6. Default

I mean, you keep responding.. Why are you so uoset with what I said? Because "muh sources"? I've yet to see you ask PB or Tgo about their sources when they say the investigation is a hoax and Mueller is just out to frame Trump. Sounds like you're only posting about me cause I make you so upset.
    I could give two shits about you. The world could give two shits about you, but you know that already. Pointing out your factual inaccuracies isn't for you. It's a service for anyone who might accidentally read something you say and take it for the truth. And I'll continue to do it for as long as you continue to post things that are incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    I don't think this is the case
    Fair enough.

Dude, he already caught a charge over it, tampering with a witness. Threatening a grand jury witness is the reason why the FBI rolled in with a SWAT team instead if just asking Stone to turn himself in for process crimes.
    I guess that is technically correct which is the best kind of correct.

9. Default

I could give two shits about you. The world could give two shits about you, but you know that already. Pointing out your factual inaccuracies isn't for you. It's a service for anyone who might accidentally read something you say and take it for the truth. And I'll continue to do it for as long as you continue to post things that are incorrect.
    No need to be so upset bro

Quote Originally Posted by TragedyUnfolding View Post
    Link to indictment:
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/document...nt-roger-stone
    page 20/24

Specific text:
    What was mentioned on the PC that killed GS Reddit though? I must have missed that drama.

Weird or shitty?
    Shitty. Like you and the scumbag things you do. Except worse because dogs > people.

Yes, I'm sure asking you for non-existent sources is a clear indicator of me being upset. No source, then? You made it up?
    If someone said they were going to "take my dog away" in that context, I'd assume their plan was to murder it or somehow fuck it up. I actually agree with pk on this one, even if he is a sociopath scumbag piece of shit.

But that doesn't mean it isn't possible that he could have just meant take it away and give it to someone else or some shit, the end result for the other guy would still be no dog, especially since Stone has dogs too. But who the fuck knows.

Since you're so upset by my interpretation maybe you should put me on ignore for awhile.
    Golly this isn't ironic at all.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-31-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible