Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Roger stone raided by the FBI and arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "Mueller is just out to frame Trump".

Gotcha
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Gotcha
    wut
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

wut
    It was a joke.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Maybe so but given the context of what else he was saying I'm leaning towards my interpretation.
    I think that's one of the issues people have with you, and especially in this case. You give off false information in the form of your interpretation(although your interpretation is in my opinion spot on) and state it as a fact, when it's not. What he meant is clearly up for debate, as he never said the words I’m going to kill his dog or whatever.
    Then when someone called you on it, you then later corrected yourself and clarified yourself.
    Should have stated what he actually said and then gave your assumption.
    Last edited by Solkern; 02-01-2019 at 02:58 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I want to say I remember a case where Reddit took a subreddit down and turned it over, but I can't remember who. There are certainly many cases where reddit has unprivated subreddits and replaced mods.
    I'm pretty active on reddit and am like 99.8% sure this has happened before too but can't remember where/when to save my life.
    Last edited by peam; 02-01-2019 at 08:26 AM.

I've yet to see you ask PB or Tgo about their sources when they say the investigation is a hoax and Mueller is just out to frame Trump. Sounds like you're only posting about me cause I make you so upset.

We don't have a shady real life past.. and we don't have a habit of making shit up to fit our narrative like you.

Like in this post here. You literally said we have said "Mueller is just out to frame Trump"

Can you link a post where I said anything of the sort?

And you wonder why you can't be trusted with anything..

Tell us again how the investigation is a vast left wing conspiracy started only because people were upset Hillary lost

So, you couldn't find a quote of me saying "Mueller is just out to frame Trump"

Shocking that you just made something up like that.

Shocking.

Shocking that you still refuse to cite your sources saying the investigation is a hoax and Mueller is trying to frame Trump.

Shocking.
    PK: You said Mueller is trying to frame Trump!
    PB: No I didn't, but go ahead and post a quote of me saying this to prove me wrong
    PK: Tell us more about how this is because of Hillary!
    PB: So you can't provide a quote of me saying Mueller's framing Trump, and you wonder why no one believes you.
    PK: Haha you refuse to cite your sources saying Mueller is trying to frame Trump!

The alarming rate at which pk is becoming more and more stupid has scientists baffled. Even those who specialize in retards.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I think that's one of the issues people have with you, and especially in this case. You give off false information in the form of your interpretation(although your interpretation is in my opinion spot on) and state it as a fact, when it's not. What he meant is clearly up for debate, as he never said the words I’m going to kill his dog or whatever.
    Then when someone called you on it, you then later corrected yourself and clarified yourself.
    Should have stated what he actually said and then gave your assumption.
    In b4 pk calls you an alt-right Nazi white supremacist toxic troll.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-01-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    PK: You said Mueller is trying to frame Trump!
    PB: No I didn't, but go ahead and post a quote of me saying this to prove me wrong
    PK: Tell us more about how this is because of Hillary!
    PB: So you can't provide a quote of me saying Mueller's framing Trump, and you wonder why no one believes you.
    PK: Haha you refuse to cite your sources saying Mueller is trying to frame Trump!

The alarming rate at which pk is becoming more and more stupid has scientists baffled. Even those who specialize in retards.
    He's not though... he's always been this fucking stupid.

He just wasn't in full blown meltdown mode at the time, so he was able to hide it better.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

9. Default

He's not though... he's always been this fucking stupid.

He just wasn't in full blown meltdown mode at the time, so he was able to hide it better.
    Still deflecting from showing your source stating the SCO is a hoax and Mueller is trying to frame Trump.

I'm shocked.

Still deflecting from showing your source stating the SCO is a hoax and Mueller is trying to frame Trump.

I'm shocked.