Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to the Gods and powers that be

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    =Then you get the item. Take it to your local alchemist. They do their alchemy thing, create a ring.
    Make it d100 RNG based, in keeping with the theme of crafting.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And I imagine they are "offering" them still, just the schedule is full and there is only one GM that does it. It takes lots of QC and crap for them because you get a crap ton of alters you'll never use again.

No, that is retarded having to have those extra alchemy steps. Just the item from the store.
    I'm just trying to brainstorm ideas to make it at least somewhat interactive with the game in an in character sense. I'm sure there are better ways to tackle it, and I realize it's a system that's historically always been just a "pay us and we'll do it" deal. Nothing wrong with trying to think up ways to make it fit in character too. I don't like the idea of just asking for another microtransaction. It sends a bad message.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I'm just trying to brainstorm ideas to make it at least somewhat interactive with the game in an in character sense. I'm sure there are better ways to tackle it, and I realize it's a system that's historically always been just a "pay us and we'll do it" deal. Nothing wrong with trying to think up ways to make it fit in character too. I don't like the idea of just asking for another microtransaction. It sends a bad message.
    I mean, Weddings IRL are a series of microtransactions. It fits in fine.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I mean, Weddings IRL are a series of microtransactions. It fits in fine.

They had something similar within the wavedancer so it shouldn't be hard to transfer the code
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    They had something similar within the wavedancer so it shouldn't be hard to transfer the code
    The wavedancer verbs were cooler too.

Quote Originally Posted by BHawk View Post
    Realizing that “Cathedral Weddings” or GM Weddings are a lot of work as a lot goes into that project.... I can understand why they are not currently being offered.

I am petitioning the Gods to offer a package of just the wedding rings and wedding verbs. The wedding verbs and the verbs for the rings are already created. The only part that would require alterations would be the rings. Two items to work with QC.

Who else might be interested in a package with just the wedding verbs and rings?

MM
    Would absolutely LOVE this.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

And I imagine they are "offering" them still, just the schedule is full and there is only one GM that does it. It takes lots of QC and crap for them because you get a crap ton of alters you'll never use again.
    I wrote to Simutronics events and no, they are not currently offering the big wedding. It is a lot of alters and QC work. I get that. Which is why I think a package of just the wedding rings/verbs would be perfect. Maybe a token for the verbs and a Sadie type scroll for the rings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BHawk View Post
    I wrote to Simutronics events and no, they are not currently offering the big wedding. It is a lot of alters and QC work. I get that. Which is why I think a package of just the wedding rings/verbs would be perfect. Maybe a token for the verbs and a Sadie type scroll for the rings.
    I take that to mean all the dates are booked, so, not currently offering. They only ever had so many a year.

I take that to mean all the dates are booked, so, not currently offering. They only ever had so many a year.
    I am hoping that you are right.