Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to the Gods and powers that be

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Petition to the Gods and powers that be

Realizing that “Cathedral Weddings” or GM Weddings are a lot of work as a lot goes into that project.... I can understand why they are not currently being offered.

I am petitioning the Gods to offer a package of just the wedding rings and wedding verbs. The wedding verbs and the verbs for the rings are already created. The only part that would require alterations would be the rings. Two items to work with QC.

Who else might be interested in a package with just the wedding verbs and rings?

MM

Quote Originally Posted by BHawk View Post
    Realizing that “Cathedral Weddings” or GM Weddings are a lot of work as a lot goes into that project.... I can understand why they are not currently being offered.

I am petitioning the Gods to offer a package of just the wedding rings and wedding verbs. The wedding verbs and the verbs for the rings are already created. The only part that would require alterations would be the rings. Two items to work with QC.

Who else might be interested in a package with just the wedding verbs and rings?

MM
    I'm surprised these don't exist in the Simucoin store by now.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

They should really just offer an item that grants the verbs to two people and the rings via the simucoin store. I guess a party tent token too or whatever.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They should really just offer an item that grants the verbs to two people and the rings via the simucoin store. I guess a party tent token too or whatever.
    Or offer it as an in game Cleric guild skill that can be trained, transmuted, or whatever. Or Cleric + Alchemy, customizable based on the deity of the cleric.

If we're wishing for stuff, let's start with the wish from a non-microtransaction start point.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-24-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Or offer it as an in game Cleric guild skill that can be trained, transmuted, or whatever. Or Cleric + Alchemy, customizable based on the deity of the cleric.

If we're wishing for stuff, let's start with the wish from a non-microtransaction start point.
    No, they wouldn't get money from that and they'd never offer it. They aren't going to go from collecting $180 to $0.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, they wouldn't get money from that and they'd never offer it. They aren't going to go from collecting $180 to $0.
    If they're not offering it as a service anymore, they're already not collecting it. If it does have to have a microtransaction angle, let the base item required for the alchemist be gotten by simucoin store only. Then you get the item. Take it to your local alchemist. They do their alchemy thing, create a ring. You take it to your local cleric, get it customized based on deity, then you do the wedding.

Everybody wins. Microtransaction still intact. Interactivity between players bolstered. New reasons to invest in existing artisan skills. RP angles expanded.

Blog Entries

If they're not offering it as a service anymore, they're already not collecting it. If it does have to have a microtransaction angle, let the base item required for the alchemist be gotten by simucoin store only. Then you get the item. Take it to your local alchemist. They do their alchemy thing, create a ring. You take it to your local cleric, get it customized based on deity, then you do the wedding.

Everybody wins. Microtransaction still intact. Interactivity between players bolstered. New reasons to invest in existing artisan skills. RP angles expanded.
    And I imagine they are "offering" them still, just the schedule is full and there is only one GM that does it. It takes lots of QC and crap for them because you get a crap ton of alters you'll never use again.

No, that is retarded having to have those extra alchemy steps. Just the item from the store.

Blog Entries

=Then you get the item. Take it to your local alchemist. They do their alchemy thing, create a ring.
    Make it d100 RNG based, in keeping with the theme of crafting.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

"Full" GM weddings already cost real money, I don't know why a more accessible version wouldn't. And something that requires coding is right out.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

https://goo.gl/images/cx9RyC