Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Petition to the Gods and powers that be

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I was going to make some dumb joke about ACT, but imagine if they limited act use behind subscription/simucoin paywalls.
    I'm surprised they don't have an item on the store that removes the parenthesis from using ACT.

    BECOME A SUPER ROLEPLAYER WITH THIS NEW ACT POTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Thanks for your informative necro.
    Amazing you gave me negative rep. Sorry I triggered you so bad.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,011
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    Amazing you gave me negative rep. Sorry I triggered you so bad.
    I didn't give you neg rep, I can now if you want though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I didn't give you neg rep, I can now if you want though.
    Fair enough, "someone" gave me negative rep with the exact same comment you made. I thought it was kind of funny.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    31,011
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    Fair enough, "someone" gave me negative rep with the exact same comment you made. I thought it was kind of funny.
    Rep isn't anonymous anymore. There used to be a plug in that automatically did this, but go to setting, right click, view page source, look for a line that looks similar to this: <li class="floatcontainer blockrow summaryinfo pos" id="reputationbit_2201103_6078"> above the rep, then put that last 4 behind this link http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php? , like http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?6078 for the one I posted.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    Amazing you gave me negative rep. Sorry I triggered you so bad.
    I gave you negative rep with a similar comment, because WTF, dude? Why bump this thread?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    I gave you negative rep with a similar comment, because WTF, dude? Why bump this thread?
    Why not? I know a lot of people who would pay to have the verbs. Its a lot cleaner and easier than ACTing everything. The way Simu is bringing new stuff out, its worth a discussion.

    Also, if you dont like the bump, you dont have to read it. You dont have to get upset. Just move on like you do most everything else.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Rep isn't anonymous anymore. There used to be a plug in that automatically did this, but go to setting, right click, view page source, look for a line that looks similar to this: <li class="floatcontainer blockrow summaryinfo pos" id="reputationbit_2201103_6078"> above the rep, then put that last 4 behind this link http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php? , like http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?6078 for the one I posted.
    Also, thank you for the information! I am going to rep you for the info. However, it just seems like a lot of work to figure out which troll it was (although hes revealed himself since)

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    Also, thank you for the information! I am going to rep you for the info. However, it just seems like a lot of work to figure out which troll it was (although hes revealed himself since)
    I like how you say I'm a troll. Because all negative rep is definitely from trolls.

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    Also, thank you for the information! I am going to rep you for the info. However, it just seems like a lot of work to figure out which troll it was (although hes revealed himself since)
    It sounds like more work than it is. It takes like 30 seconds.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •