Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Petition to the Gods and powers that be

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I was going to make some dumb joke about ACT, but imagine if they limited act use behind subscription/simucoin paywalls.
    I'm surprised they don't have an item on the store that removes the parenthesis from using ACT.

BECOME A SUPER ROLEPLAYER WITH THIS NEW ACT POTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Thanks for your informative necro.
    Amazing you gave me negative rep. Sorry I triggered you so bad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    I didn't give you neg rep, I can now if you want though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

I didn't give you neg rep, I can now if you want though.
    Fair enough, "someone" gave me negative rep with the exact same comment you made. I thought it was kind of funny.

Blog Entries

Fair enough, "someone" gave me negative rep with the exact same comment you made. I thought it was kind of funny.
    Rep isn't anonymous anymore. There used to be a plug in that automatically did this, but go to setting, right click, view page source, look for a line that looks similar to this: <li class="floatcontainer blockrow summaryinfo pos" id="reputationbit_2201103_6078"> above the rep, then put that last 4 behind this link http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php? , like http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?6078 for the one I posted.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I gave you negative rep with a similar comment, because WTF, dude? Why bump this thread?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    I gave you negative rep with a similar comment, because WTF, dude? Why bump this thread?
    Why not? I know a lot of people who would pay to have the verbs. Its a lot cleaner and easier than ACTing everything. The way Simu is bringing new stuff out, its worth a discussion.

Also, if you dont like the bump, you dont have to read it. You dont have to get upset. Just move on like you do most everything else.

8. Default

Rep isn't anonymous anymore. There used to be a plug in that automatically did this, but go to setting, right click, view page source, look for a line that looks similar to this: <li class="floatcontainer blockrow summaryinfo pos" id="reputationbit_2201103_6078"> above the rep, then put that last 4 behind this link http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php? , like http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?6078 for the one I posted.
    Also, thank you for the information! I am going to rep you for the info. However, it just seems like a lot of work to figure out which troll it was (although hes revealed himself since)

Also, thank you for the information! I am going to rep you for the info. However, it just seems like a lot of work to figure out which troll it was (although hes revealed himself since)
    I like how you say I'm a troll. Because all negative rep is definitely from trolls.

It sounds like more work than it is. It takes like 30 seconds.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible