Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A bunch of new bullshit for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A bunch of new bullshit for sale

MB 100k on each item

Bids are once, twice, last call, sold.

If you see any errors or duplicates, please let me know.

Additional bidding in 100k increments or higher. Any bid increases under 100k will be ignored.

Buyout offers accepted on everything.

1) an engraved platinum tiara 100k Donquix sold
    Blank MR

It provides a boost of 5 to Mana Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 50 times.
    It provides a boost of 4 to Influence Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 24 times.
    The tiara looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the platinum tiara will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the platinum tiara will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

2) some etched spiked vultite leg greaves

Moderate lightning resistance

6) a large villswood runestaff 100k Donquix sold
    +18 acid flares

The harmonics generated tell you that the runestaff has been infused with a corrosive substance.
    The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 12 to Influence Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 31 times.
    It provides a boost of 2 to Elemental Lore - Earth Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
    The runestaff looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

8) a spiked villswood shield
    +18
    Temp +12 TD
    Incredible amount of charges

9) a thick spiked aegis 100k Ragepriest sold
    +18

It provides a boost of 5 to Dexterity Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 9 times.
    It provides a boost of 6 to Agility Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Multi Opponent Combat Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The aegis looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

11) an embossed mithril greatshield
    +5

It provides a boost of 8 to Shield Use Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
    It provides a boost of 7 to Harness Power Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 17 times.
    The greatshield looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

14) an enruned gold alloy ring

You sense that the ring is a magic item that holds the spell "Disarm Enhancement" with 4 charges.
    It is a mage empowerable item.
    You determine the gold alloy ring can hold an additional 570 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 164 charges.

18) a hammered gold alloy medallion.

You sense that the medallion is a magic item that holds the spell "Thurfel's Ward" with 14 charges.
    You determine the gold alloy medallion can hold an additional 469 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 197 charges.

27) a tear-cut white sunstone earring

You sense that the earring is a magic item that holds the spell "Spirit Warding I" with 16 charges.
    You determine the white sunstone earring can hold an additional 1160 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 139 charges.

31) a malachite-set ora earcuff

You sense that the earcuff is a magic item that holds the spell "Melgorehn's Aura" with 10 charges.
    You determine the ora earcuff can hold an additional 136 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 65 charges.

33) a black pearl inset silver necklace

You sense that the necklace is a magic item that holds the spell "Disarm Enhancement" with 15 charges.
    You determine the inset silver necklace can hold an additional 542 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 164 charges.

35) a pearl studded bronze necklace

You sense that the necklace is a magic item that holds the spell "Prismatic Guard" with 19 charges.
    You determine the studded bronze necklace can hold an additional 245 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 140 charges.

40) a glittering green garnet neckchain
    Blank MR

41) a glyph-etched sterling silver crown
    Blank MR

42) a black opal inset pewter crown
    Blank MR

43) a bone-inlaid mithril circlet
    Blank MR

44) a snake-etched mithril circlet
    Blank MR

It provides a boost of 1 to Ranged Weapons Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The circlet looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the mithril circlet will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the mithril circlet will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

45) a sparkling fire opal crown

It provides a boost of 4 to Mana Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 34 times.
    The crown looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the fire opal crown will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

47) a diamond-set ora crown

You sense that the crown is a magic item that holds the spell "Censure" with 10 charges.
    You determine the ora crown can hold an additional 128 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 23 charges.

49) a cushion-cut amethyst pendant
    Blank MR

52) an enruned green garnet torc 100k Donquix sold

It provides a boost of 2 to Influence Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 7 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Mana Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 20 times.
    The torc looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the green garnet torc will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the green garnet torc will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

55) a garnet-set gold baton

You sense that the baton is a magic item that holds the spell "Tend Lore" with 9 charges.
    You determine the gold baton can hold an additional 416 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 52 charges.

56) a petal-cut red sunstone stickpin

You sense that the stickpin is a magic item that holds the spell "Poison Resistance" with 12 charges.
    You determine the red sunstone stickpin can hold an additional 414 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 59 charges.

58) a diamond-set pewter barrette

You sense that the barrette is a magic item that holds the spell "Heal" with 16 charges.
    You determine the pewter barrette can hold an additional 1020 charges.

59) a sparkling fire opal stickpin

You sense that the stickpin is a magic item that holds the spell "Presence" with 5 charges.
    You determine the fire opal stickpin can hold an additional 518 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 246 charges.

60) a flame-cut star emerald clasp 200k Donquix sold

You sense that the clasp is a magic item that holds the spell "Adrenal Surge" with 10 charges.
    You determine the star emerald clasp can hold an additional 378 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 46 charges.

61) a snake-etched sterling silver talisman

You sense that the talisman is a magic item that holds the spell "Arcane Decoy" with 5 charges.
    You determine the sterling silver talisman can hold an additional 1320 charges.

63) a polished fel frog figurine 100k Donquix sold

You sense that the figurine is a magic item that holds the spell "Arcane Decoy" with 12 charges.
    You determine the frog figurine can hold an additional 1050 charges.

65) a jade-inlaid Imaera sculpture

You sense that the sculpture is a magic item that holds the spell "Prismatic Guard" with 16 charges.
    You determine the Imaera sculpture can hold an additional 420 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 140 charges.

66) a delicate smoky topaz band

You sense that the band is a magic item that holds the spell "Natural Colors" with 20 charges.
    It is a mage rechargeable item.
    You estimate you're skilled enough to push this item to a maximum of 40 charges in a single session.

67) a pewter yawning cat statue

You sense that the statue is a magic item that holds the spell "Elemental Defense I" with 7 charges.
    You determine the yawning cat statue can hold an additional 927 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 328 charges.

70) a blue sapphire
    Blank MR

72) a gold and aquamarine talisman
    MR Spirit Warding II (107)

73) a purple deringo runestaff
    +8 sancted

The harmonics generated tell you that the runestaff has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.
    The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 14 to Max Mana.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Strength Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 42 times.
    It provides a boost of 2 to Spiritual Lore - Religion Ranks.
    It provides a boost of 2 to Spirit Mana Control Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    The runestaff looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the deringo runestaff will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

74) a gornar Hammer of Kai
    +5 earth flares

The harmonics generated tell you that the Hammer of Kai has been infused with the power of an earth elemental.
    The Hammer of Kai resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 4 to Spiritual Lore - Religion Bonus.
    It provides a boost of 14 to Harness Power Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
    The Hammer of Kai looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the gornar Hammer of Kai will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

75) an embossed vultite helm 100k SofaKingWeedOddDead sold

It provides a boost of 10 to Max Health.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
    It provides a boost of 7 to Trading Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 39 times.
    The helm looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

The helm resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
    The helm's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
    It should be able to withstand quite a few uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
    When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its ability to grant greater protection.

You sense that the vultite helm will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

76) a glittering mithril alloy stickpin
    Blank MR

It provides a boost of 2 to Shield Use Ranks.
    The stickpin looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the mithril alloy stickpin will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the mithril alloy stickpin will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

78) a square-cut amber torc

It provides a boost of 6 to Max Mana.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times.
    The torc looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the amber torc will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the amber torc will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

80) a chrysoberyl inset gold pin 2.5m Justin sold

It provides a boost of 8 to Dodging Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 36 times.
    It provides a boost of 13 to Disarming Traps Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 61 times.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Aura Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 7 times.
    The pin looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the inset gold pin will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

81) a bronze and star emerald earcuff

You sense that the earcuff is a magic item that holds the spell "Spirit Warding II" with 13 charges.
    You determine the star emerald earcuff can hold an additional 349 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 46 charges.

85) a glittering silver necklace

You sense that the necklace is a magic item that holds the spell "Mass Blur" with 8 charges.
    You determine the silver necklace can hold an additional 138 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 75 charges.

87) an etched copper bracelet

You sense that the bracelet is a magic item that holds the spell "Elemental Deflection" with 6 charges.
    You determine the copper bracelet can hold an additional 245 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 109 charges.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-05-2019 at 10:45 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

MB 53 and 15

200k on 53
    Last edited by Leigo; 01-23-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Ghengkin's Outfitting Teras - (;go2 1974, go adobe shop) Enhansives!
    Nektarius's Magic Shoppe IMT - (;go2 2377, go boutique) Enhansives!
    Maltreis's Magic Shoppe WL - (;go2 355, go simple shop) You guessed it!

Added a bunch of other stuff I forgot about. That should be everything for now.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Updated, added a couple items at the end I forgot about.

6. Default

53. 350k
    69. MB

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

100k on 54

Mb 57 and 60
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

9. Default

4. MB
    32. MB
    51. MB
    54. 150k
    69. 150k
    Last edited by Kynilir; 01-23-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kynilir View Post
    54. 150k
    69. 150k
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Additional bidding in 100k increments or higher. Any bid increases under 100k will be ignored