Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ilhan Omar, newly elected anti-Semitic Democrat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why just boycott Israel then? If we're saying it's because Israel does fucked up shit well China does 100 times worse than Israel, no one is calling a boycott for them.

What's the reason then?
    Because different people focus on different things. She may very well also want to boycott China too, who knows.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They*
    Muslim Trailblazer Ilhan Omar Admits She Backs BDS — Now That Election Is Over
    The BDS movement is diverse enough that no single organization controls the entire movement. However, studies have shown a pattern of financial ties between various organizations that support BDS and militant organizations in the Middle East such as the Muslim Brotherhood and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. One BDS-affiliated organization, the US Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel, receives fiscal sponsorship from Al-Awda, an organization dedicated to promoting antisemitic conspiracy theories and support for United States designated terrorist organizations
    Sounds awfully anti-Semitic to me.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Sounds awfully anti-Semitic to me.
    From what I can see, they just hate the state of Israel. There is a difference. A lot of people like to conflate the two, but they aren't the same thing.

Blog Entries

Rep. Ilhan Omar deletes tweet attacking Covington students, after backlash. She wrote: "The boys were protesting a woman's right to choose & yelled 'it's not rape if you enjoy it' ... They were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants ... Sandmann's family hired a right wing PR firm to write his non-apology."
    Sadly, it's looking like Democrats elected a lying Muslim extremist into office.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Sadly, it's looking like Democrats elected a lying Muslim extremist into office.
    She is just another retard elected to office. We've had them since the founding of the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/donald...es-a-timeline/

Trump’s foreign policy slogan, “America First,” echoes the World War II-era non-interventionist movement championed by a notorious anti-Semite. During the height of the primary campaign, Trump delayed disavowing the support of white supremacist David Duke. And the candidate has failed to condemn the recent anti-Semitic vitriol directed by supporters against journalists who have written critically of Trump, including New York Times reporter Jonathan Weisman and GQ writer Julia Ioffe.

On April 24, 2013, Trump seems to go out of his way to highlight the “Daily Show” host’s Jewish background, tweeting: “I promise you that I’m much smarter than Jonathan Leibowitz — I mean Jon Stewart @TheDailyShow. Who, by the way, is totally overrated.”

In a speech in Washington to the Republican Jewish Coalition last December, Trump appears to traffic in stereotypes about Jews. “You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money,” he told the Jewish audience. He also says, “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

After David Duke, the white supremacist and former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, says he supports Trump, CNN’s Jake Tapper asks Trump on Feb. 28 if he would disavow Duke’s support. Though Trump in the past had condemned Duke — and two days earlier at a news conference said, “David Duke endorsed me? OK, all right. I disavow, OK?” — this time Trump demurs.

“Just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists,” he tells Tapper. “So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists.”

Pressed on whether he unequivocally disavows the support of the Klan, Trump dodges the question. A day later Trump blames a “bad earpiece” for failing to disavow Duke during the exchange with CNN and notes that he had disavowed Duke previously.

A Jewish New York Times editor becomes a target of Trump-supporting anti-Semites

After tweeting a link to an essay about emerging fascism in the United States, New York Times editor Jonathan Weisman is attacked by anti-Semitic online trolls identifying themselves as Trump supporters.

“Trump God Emperor sent me the Nazi iconography of the shiftless, hooknosed Jew,” Weisman writes in a Times essay about the responses to his tweet. “I was served an image of the gates of Auschwitz, the famous words ‘Arbeit Macht Frei’ replaced without irony with ‘Machen Amerika Great.’ Holocaust taunts, like a path of dollar bills leading into an oven, were followed by Holocaust denial.”

Trump’s white supremacist delegate

William Johnson, leader of the white supremacist American Freedom Party, is among the list of delegates the Trump campaign submitted in California ahead of the state’s May 9 deadline. After news organizations begin reporting about the controversial delegate, the Trump campaign blames Johnson’s inclusion on its list as a “database error.” Johnson then says he is resigning as a delegate and will not attend the convention.
    The above "logic" is almost as compelling and rational as this logic:

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie