Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstream media was busy smearing teens over the weekend

Blog Entries

My official take on the matter:

Last edited by Taernath; 01-22-2019 at 03:48 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Didn't they discover that this guy is basically a professional protester? Forgot where I read it, but I saw it somewhere.
    Pretty much. He had a similar incident with "racists" years ago, it was in the local news. There is also photos of him beating his stupid drum in front of Trump Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    My official take on the matter:

That's the thing that gets me the most. There is video evidence (from the Black Hebrew Israelites themselves) showing the Black Hebrew Israelites calling the teens crackers, referring to gays as faggots, using THE N WORD against a black teen, and even the Native American group said they were hurling racial insults at them earlier too. So here is a group that was harassing both sides, being racist to multiple races, using gay slurs, and yet no one is doxing them, no one is calling for them to be punched or killed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's the thing that gets me the most. There is video evidence (from the Black Hebrew Israelites themselves) showing the Black Hebrew Israelites calling the teens crackers, referring to gays as faggots, using THE N WORD against a black teen, and even the Native American group said they were hurling racial insults at them earlier too. So here is a group that was harassing both sides, being racist to multiple races, using gay slurs, and yet no one is doxing them, no one is calling for them to be punched or killed.
    Because they are so silly and insignificant they are just background noise.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Wait... aren't those the same dudes that yell at people on the streets in NY?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    They think they are the true heirs to the Israelites mentioned in the Bible and that they are the only ones getting into Heaven or some shit. They are basically the biggest racists on the planet.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They think they are the true heirs to the Israelites mentioned in the Bible and that they are the only ones getting into Heaven or some shit. They are basically the biggest racists on the planet.
    Oh, yeah. Yeah, I remember seeing a video of theirs on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Because they are so silly and insignificant they are just background noise.
    Yes but a kid standing still and making no motions and saying nothing is now enemy number 1 and is receiving death threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Yeah, they're crazy. It's also a common belief of theirs that people have white washed historical figures, people like William Shakespeare, Beethoven, and Abraham Lincoln were all really black and it's a grand conspiracy to depict them as white.

Even Whoopi Goldberg on The View called out the media and celebrities for rushing to condemn the teens. You know you fucked up if you're on the left and Whoopi says you went too far.