Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstream media was busy smearing teens over the weekend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's a story about a man who wanted to start shit, didn't get his wish, so went on national TV to slander a bunch of teens, then the news didn't just report on the story, they pushed the false narrative without getting all sides of the story which prompted lunatics from all over the country to issue deaths, celebrities and media personalities to go on TV and Twitter and encourage harm to come to these students.

Even after it was proven that the man is a lying sack of shit the threats are still coming in, some people refuse to listen to reason because they so badly want it to be true that a bunch of white kids wearing MAGA hats were bullying and harassing a Native American man and being racist.
    No, it is a story about mass faggotry.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The only tragedy is that hot dog buns continue to come 8 to a pack and hot dogs come in tens.
    Bulletproof Monk explains why this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is what I use for Hot Dogs exclusively. It is pretty great. Someone let Allereli know.
    Does Allereli hate your toaster too?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's a story about a man who wanted to start shit, didn't get his wish, so went on national TV to slander a bunch of teens, then the news didn't just report on the story, they pushed the false narrative without getting all sides of the story which prompted lunatics from all over the country to issue deaths, celebrities and media personalities to go on TV and Twitter and encourage harm to come to these students.

Even after it was proven that the man is a lying sack of shit the threats are still coming in, some people refuse to listen to reason because they so badly want it to be true that a bunch of white kids wearing MAGA hats were bullying and harassing a Native American man and being racist.
    The left has already admitted that they don't care about facts.

They think they're being "morally right" because white people + MAGA hats + orange man bad + dildos fuel everything they do.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-22-2019 at 12:35 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Yeah... saw this.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The left has already admitted that they don't care about facts.

They think they're being "morally right" because white people + MAGA hats + orange man bad + dildos fuel everything they do.
    Honestly I'm surprised Androidpk hasn't come around yet to call me a troll for pointing out fake news, like he did with the Buzzfeed article.

So now the lying sack of shit is accusing the main boy in all of this of lying and says since he refused to apologize (for being white I guess?) he should be expelled from school.

This guy is something else. He either has severe mental problems or is a serial liar and a sociopath, or possibly both. Either way he is the perfect representation of the far left goons who are using his flat out lies to push their agenda. Goebbels would be proud of the modern day fascists on the left.

Oh yeah, the guy most likely lied about being a Vietnam vet, he for sure lied about being IN Vietnam because by the time he supposedly joined the Marines had all left Vietnam. He also claimed he was a "Recon Ranger" in the Marines, something that doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-22-2019 at 03:48 PM.

So now the lying sack of shit is accusing the main boy in all of this of lying and says since he refused to apologize (for not being white I guess?) he should be expelled from school.

This guy is something else. He either has severe mental problems or is a serial liar and a sociopath, or possibly both. Either way he is the perfect representation of the far left goons who are using his flat out lies to push their agenda. Goebbels would be proud of the modern day fascists on the left.

Oh yeah, the guy most likely lied about being a Vietnam vet, he for sure lied about being IN Vietnam because by the time he supposedly joined the Marines had all left Vietnam. He also claimed he was a "Recon Ranger" in the Marines, something that doesn't exist.
    Didn't they discover that this guy is basically a professional protester? Forgot where I read it, but I saw it somewhere.

Even if Phillips himself was like "I instigated all of this and there were no attacks or harassment against me, and everyone was very polite and accommodating and even offered to help me with my cause." the left would literally ignore all of it and double down on their narrative anyway and retards like the ones on here would still buy into it.

Leftists are addicted to being outraged. They don't care about facts or context, they just want reason to be outraged whether the actual reasoning is factual or not.

It's what they live for, and their lives would feel empty and meaningless without it.

Because they're stupid.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-22-2019 at 03:17 PM.

If theres one thing consistent between the left and the right it's that facts don't matter. Trump himself is a serial liar - one which I voted for (fuck Hillary). Neither side cares about facts - instead we've all embraced stones philosophy of win at all costs.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Trump himself is a serial liar - one which I voted for (fuck Hillary).
    In before the left labels you an alt-right Nazi.