Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstream media was busy smearing teens over the weekend

Default Mainstream media was busy smearing teens over the weekend

I'm sure most people have heard about how CNN, MSNBC, heck even some people on Fox News smeared some teens in DC because they dared to be white, wearing MAGA hats, and didn't apologize for being white to a Native American man who marched up to them and beat on his drum in their faces. The left (and again to be fair even some on the right) went hysterical, accusing the teens of being Nazis and white supremacists. Some of the media have since corrected the story, others merely said something dumb like "Well there appears to be more than one side to the story" (like no shit, why didn't you do that from the start? That's what being in the NEWS is all about), and others are doubling down on the rhetoric and trying to find other shit they can dig up on the boys to justify their witch hunt.

The best part about all of this? Twitter says they deleted the account that first created the false narrative and help it become viral because the account was apparently a fake troll account, possibly from Russia! Also that account, with the help of other troll accounts, helped get the false narrative trending and become viral.

So, yes, the far left, who have been working themselves into a frenzy over Republicans being manipulated by Russia, fell for a false narrative that was literally created and pushed forth by a possible Russian troll.

Good job, far left cretins. You may have ruined the lives of hundreds of young boys for the crime of being white and wearing the wrong type of hat, and you did so at the behest of Russia!

At what point do we recognize exactly who the fascists and terrorists in this country are?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-22-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Nathan Phillips, the Native American "elder" who went on national TV and lied through what remains of his teeth is now suggesting the kids should be expelled from their school because they didn't apologize for him banging his drum in their faces or something.

Blog Entries

Old news and over done.

The only tragedy is that hot dog buns continue to come 8 to a pack and hot dogs come in tens.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Is Big Dog in the pocket of Big Bun or vice versa?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Is Big Dog in the pocket of Big Bun or vice versa?
    There used to be 10 bun packs at the store here, but I'm pretty sure Big Bread cut that out. I blame Big Bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Old news and over done.
    How is it old news? The school had to cancel classes today because of the massive amounts of threats the school and the students are receiving. Why are we letting the media off the hook for this shit already?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    How is it old news? The school had to cancel classes today because of the massive amounts of threats the school and the students are receiving. Why are we letting the media off the hook for this shit already?
    Because it is old news and overdone. I've seen this shit all weekend. It is a retarded story full of retards. FB and the news won't stfu about it. I've started watching fucking Food Network because I'm tired of it.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-22-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Blog Entries

There used to be 10 bun packs at the store here, but I'm pretty sure Big Bread cut that out. I blame Big Bread.
    Is your toaster oven purchase still paying off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Is your toaster oven purchase still paying off?
    It is what I use for Hot Dogs exclusively. It is pretty great. Someone let Allereli know.

Because it is old news and overdone. I've seen this shit all weekend. It is a retarded story full of retards.
    It's a story about a man who wanted to start shit, didn't get his wish, so went on national TV to slander a bunch of teens, then the news didn't just report on the story, they pushed the false narrative without getting all sides of the story which prompted lunatics from all over the country to issue deaths, celebrities and media personalities to go on TV and Twitter and encourage harm to come to these students.

Even after it was proven that the man is a lying sack of shit the threats are still coming in, some people refuse to listen to reason because they so badly want it to be true that a bunch of white kids wearing MAGA hats were bullying and harassing a Native American man and being racist.