Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstream media was busy smearing teens over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Vietnam Service Medal was issued until 1975. You only had to be in theater for 1 day to qualify for it. Even as an electrician, he could have been sitting his as on a ship off shore and got it.
    From what I understand the Marines had left Vietnam by 71. I mean I guess he could have been on a ship somewhere near Vietnam and got credit for being "in Vietnam", but that's a pretty shitty claim to make if that's true. Also the guy who got this information says he was stationed state side.

But apparently he never claimed to be a Vietnam vet. He said Vietnam era vet. OTher sources might have left off era, but that isn't really his doing.
    Maybe not during this latest round of bullshit from him, but in the past he has for sure said he was a Vietnam vet.

Dreaven attacking someone's military service? lol so predictable. His Russian masters shout гет хим and Dreaven's chomping at the bit.
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 01-22-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Apparently he enlisted in the reserves in 1972 and was on active duty from 1974 to 1976. So yeah pretty sure we can rule out him ever being in Vietnam or anywhere near it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    From what I understand the Marines had left Vietnam by 71. I mean I guess he could have been on a ship somewhere near Vietnam and got credit for being "in Vietnam", but that's a pretty shitty claim to make if that's true. Also the guy who got this information says he was stationed state side.

Maybe not during this latest round of bullshit from him, but in the past he has for sure said he was a Vietnam vet.
    No, there were MSG there until Saigon fell in '75, and MEUs (MAUs then) regularly went through the waters.

Apparently he enlisted in the reserves in 1972 and was on active duty from 1974 to 1976. So yeah pretty sure we can rule out him ever being in Vietnam or anywhere near it.
    It really doesn't though. As in electrician it would have been super easy for him to have been stationed on a carrier that was supporting operations in Vietnam. That gets him a VSM. Not saying that happened, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility in any way.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-22-2019 at 08:27 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Dreaven attacking someone's military service? lol so predictable. His Russian masters shout гет хим and Dreaven's chomping at the bit.
    So far you're still the only piece of shit taking the side of the race baiting losers in this situation. Maybe your fellow sycophants will bail you out so you won't look like the only douche here.

Blog Entries

Don't get me wrong though, with those years of service and his MOS, he was never "in the shit", though Marines did get some fairly intense combat during the 1975 fall of Saigon. I highly doubt he was involved with that though, there were very few there.

Your President has five draft deferments. Five.

Rules for Thee, Not for me.

No, there were MSG there until Saigon fell in '75, and MEUs (MAUs then) regularly went through the waters.

It really doesn't though.
    What are the odds that a guy who is a refrigerator mechanic that goes on active duty in 1974 then gets sent anywhere near Vietnam, this guy must be one of the most unlucky people to ever live.

Regardless I just found the whole video this guy made and he says the guy never left the US.

Again not sure how legit this guy is but it looks pretty legit.

Last edited by Tgo01; 01-22-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Your President has five draft deferments. Five.

Rules for Thee, Not for me.
    And regardless he was failed by MEPS, so he didn't need any deferments.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...?ITO=applenews

Same kids donning blackface, harassing black students.