Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Mainstream media was busy smearing teens over the weekend

"Smearing" teens that are already registered as sex offenders accused of rape again.

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...kaCxOaneOf7wQ/

But that's okay, conservatives nowadays are just a-ok with rape.

Here's the same Covington group that TGO is defending saying, "It's not rape if you enjoy it."

https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1087747995574169607

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    "Smearing" teens that are already registered as sex offenders accused of rape again.

Read your own article, moron, he is a graduate of the school. He wasn't there.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-22-2019 at 07:35 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Here's the same Covington group that TGO is defending saying, "It's not rape if you enjoy it."

To the first: What Gelston said.

To the second: it has already been proven that the teen who shouted that didn't go to this school. If you actually watch the video someone specifically says "He does not go to Cov Cath."

But I get it, sellstuff1, actually reading and listening and watching videos is rough! Gotta have the information force fed to you like the good little troglodyte that you are.

I wonder if this is going to be a situation where I call someone out and say "You're the only one taking this dumbass position" if it will remain that way, or will it be like the last time I had to call out someone being a racist piece of shit then the other racists decided to come out of the woodworks to defend one of their brethren. I guess time will tell.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-22-2019 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Read your own article, moron, he is a graduate of the school. He wasn't there.
    But Gelston! Don't you know? If ANYONE who went to your high school commits a crime it means you too are responsible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But Gelston! Don't you know? If ANYONE who went to your high school commits a crime it means you too are responsible.
    I'm pretty fucked then. I used to live in section 8 housing when I was young, I bet my Elementary had a lot of people who grew up to be some bad people.

You really doubled down on stupid yet again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

So someone on Twitter apparently got a hold of this douchebag's military records. Not sure how legit this is but he has paperwork that states it's from a FOIA request so who knows. He got this shit awfully fast if that's true.

But what this guy is saying is the dude served for 4 years, 72-76, meaning he was NOT in Vietnam like he has claimed. Also his "Recon Ranger" title that he claimed? The guy was an electrician in the military and worked on refrigerators. Also he went AWOL 3 times. And lastly after serving 4 years in the Marines he was discharged with the very high rank of private.

Thanks for your service, asshole.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-22-2019 at 08:09 PM.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

https://twitter.com/roflinds/status/...939680768?s=19

These guys definitely weren't just harassing any minorities and women they came across all day, and their Russian White Knights show up to slobber all over their microdicks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So someone on Twitter apparently got a hold of this douchebag's military records. Not sure how legit this is but he has paperwork that states it's from a FOIA request so who knows. He got this shit awfully fast if that's true.

But what this guy is saying is the dude served for 4 years, 72-76, meaning he was NOT in Vietnam like he has claimed. Also his "Recon Ranger" title that he claimed? The guy was an electrician in the military and worked on refrigerators. Also he went AWOL 3 times. And lastly after serving 4 years in the Marines he was discharged with the very high rank of private.

Thanks for your service, asshole.
    The Vietnam Service Medal was issued until 1975. You only had to be in theater for 1 day to qualify for it. Even as an electrician, he could have been sitting his as on a ship off shore and got it.

But apparently he never claimed to be a Vietnam vet. He said Vietnam era vet. OTher sources might have left off era, but that isn't really his doing.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-22-2019 at 08:15 PM.