Thread: +10 Blunt Bonus, +3 Health Recover, +3 Max Health, +2 Pickpocket Bonus Crumbly Torc

Default +10 Blunt Bonus, +3 Health Recover, +3 Max Health, +2 Pickpocket Bonus Crumbly Torc

Like the title says, selling the following. Once, Twice, Sold. If you have questions, feel free to ask. Delivery wherever. Accepting buyout offers in silvers/bloodscrip/cash in case anyone is interested (silvers at $5 per and bloodscrip at $7.5 per).

an alexandrite studded pewter torc - +10 blunt bonus, +3 health recovery, +3 max health, +2 pickpocketing bonus

BO: Sold on buyout

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 350,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the studded pewter torc.

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the torc. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the torc is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

From the rapid vibrations of the studded pewter torc, you determine it has no spell within it now, but could be imbedded with one, in the proper hands. You estimate that it can contain an average amount of mana.

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
    The torc resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 10 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 55 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Health Recovery.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 20 times.
    It provides a boost of 2 to Pickpocketing Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Max Health.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The torc looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the studded pewter torc will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the studded pewter torc will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
    >inspect torc
    You carefully inspect your studded pewter torc.

You determine that you could wear the torc around your neck. The torc appears to serve some purpose.
    >anal torc
    You analyze your studded pewter torc and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You get no sense of whether or not the torc may be further lightened.
    Last edited by Palcron; 01-19-2019 at 12:26 PM.

I'll do MB

Any idea how much it costs to charge?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Unfortunately, it's fully charged so I do not know.

1.1m

"Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

6. Default

2 mil
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~