Thread: Lost twohanded sword in OTF

Default Lost twohanded sword in OTF

Send a thought to Antonovich if you find a veil iron twohanded sword in OTF. I'm offering 100K.

I hope you get it back - but since that looks like a creature drop weapon, nobody's going to assume it belongs to someone if they find it, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I hope you get it back - but since that looks like a creature drop weapon, nobody's going to assume it belongs to someone if they find it, I'm afraid.
    Moral of the story: If you like hunting with a priceless sword of ass-destruction, make sure it LOOKS like a priceless sword of ass-destruction.

Hopefully it was at least MARKed
    A kobold points at you and yells, "Mine! Chasin!"

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    sword of ass-destruction
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

Yeah, least with it being marked the user will either realize it's marked and be like, wtf, why can't I sell this and therefor sing to it realizing it was disarmed. Or they'll be a complete noob/idiot and throw it in the trashcan instead.
    Websites
    Tillmen's Lich Homepage
    Lich Wiki Info
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive
    Elanthia Online Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community. (now home to ;bigshot and gameobj-data.xml)

Player of Tysong