Page 81 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I was playing some MK2 and MK3 online the other night with a friend of mine. There are some versions of MAME that let you play all those old arcade games online with no lag. It's pretty awesome. Shang Tsung still rules.

He was announced a couple weeks ago as the first DLC character on MK11 too. And the dude that played him in the movie is doing his voice.

Hype.

I have the Mk1 2 and 3 arcade ports for 360 that came out with the MK fight sticks in 2013. They're great. I wonder if he'll be able to morph into everyone in the game. I haven't really played since Ultimate MK3. Has he had this ability in the more recent games? That trump to shang tsung gif is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    A retarded dipshit enters the fray:

Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell

He's the genius who said we should buy back or confiscate all "assault weapons" and when someone said there would be a war if they did that, he said:

"And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

I never knew what a giant douche he looked like.

Look how punchable that face is. Not quite Ajit Pai punchable, but still punchable.

The kind of dumbass that still makes a field goal symbol when he botches a split and the ball rolls through the gap between the pins and thinks he's the first person that ever came up with it.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-09-2019 at 11:33 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

We can't label everyone who is disturbed by migration as racist. If you're going to have a coherent, cohesive society, then everybody has to have some agreed-upon rules. And there are going to have to be some accommodations that everybody makes. And that includes the people who are newcomers. The question is, are those fair?

Should we want to encourage newcomers to learn the language of the country that they're moving to? Of course. Does that mean that they can never use their own language? No, of course it doesn't mean that, but it's not racist to say, 'Ah, if you're going to be here then you should learn the language of the country that you just arrived at because we need to have some sort of common language in which all of us can work, and learn and understand each other.

We can't label everyone who is disturbed by immigration as a racist.
    Who said this? Richard Spencer? Donald Trump? Gavin McInnes? Joseph Goebbels?

Close. Barack Obama just a couple of days ago.

This is how radicalized the left has become in just 2 short years. 2 years ago we had a Democrat president who believes this. Now we have Democrat presidential candidates talking about doing away with ICE, allowing more illegal immigration, and even tearing down the current border walls we already have. Not to mention an endless supply of people on the left who will call you a racist for even suggesting any of the things Obama stated here.

And these are just Obama's views on LEGAL immigration! I can't possibly imagine he's a huge fan of open borders or illegal immigrants.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-09-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Who said this? Richard Spencer? Donald Trump? Gavin McInnes? Joseph Goebbels?

Close. Barack Obama just a couple of days ago.

This is how radicalized the left has become in just 2 short years. 2 years ago we had a Democrat president who believes this. Now we have Democrat presidential candidates talking about doing away with ICE, allowing more illegal immigration, and even tearing down the current border walls we already have. Not to mention an endless supply of people on the left who will call you a racist for even suggesting any of the things Obama stated here.
    Is Obama an alt-right Nazi white supremacist yet?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Is Obama an alt-right Nazi white supremacist yet?
    Give it time.

Confirmed Gelston beat up Jussie Smollett.
    Nah, Gelston would have taken the sandwich.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That was funny as shit, the only thing that would have made that funnier is if ole Corey "Sparticus" Booker was dressed in roman cartoon armor.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Joe Biden expected to announce on Wednesday.

We need more in that clown car!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    A retarded dipshit enters the fray:

Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell

He's the genius who said we should buy back or confiscate all "assault weapons" and when someone said there would be a war if they did that, he said:

"And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

All we need now is Adam Shit to enter and we got shit and swallow candidates.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal