Page 2 of 240 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

1. Default

Ah well..I guess if you think about it, we potentially dodged a huge bullet. McCain only died what, a year and a half(edit: googled, 2.5, not 1.5) after his second term would've ended? And you know how being POTUS ages you like crazy because of the stress of the job. It's entirely possible winning would've exacerbated his condition and we'd have had a couple years of President Sarah Palin at the end.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-17-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Blog Entries

Part of me hopes we get the same quality of memeage we saw during the R's 2016 primary run-ups.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Biden is going to Jeb! out so hard.

Beto is 2020's Rubio

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Biden is going to Jeb! out so hard.
    please clap

I agree, the primary debates will be a huge shitshow of trying to demonstrate just who is more "woke" than the rest. It will be filled with posturing, ineffective displays of beta-ness, SJW jargon often misused and a lot of "I hate Trump and here is how I stood up to him" bullshit. It will be entertaining, I am glad I finally bought a TV after not having one since 2009. Now I need to find a suitable snack assortment to go with my growing scotch library for the watching. Might need to buy an easy chair too, but that is a few months off.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I agree, the primary debates will be a huge shitshow of trying to demonstrate just who is more "woke" than the rest. It will be filled with posturing, ineffective displays of beta-ness, SJW jargon often misused and a lot of "I hate Trump and here is how I stood up to him" bullshit. It will be entertaining, I am glad I finally bought a TV after not having one since 2009. Now I need to find a suitable snack assortment to go with my growing scotch library for the watching. Might need to buy an easy chair too, but that is a few months off.
    Finally got some electricity out at the cabin, Kaczynski?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Moochelle enter the race. Or Oprah.

I think either one of them could beat Trump.

Oprah would win an election.

10. Default

The 2020 Republican primary is going to be far more interesting than the Democrat one.