Page 170 of 240 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2396

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Because they are the biggest racists on the planet. EVERYTHING is based upon skin color.
    This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Warren said at a campaign rally that she is the only one running who has any executive experience and gave some dumb example about how Obama asked her to setup some federal agency.

This dumb bitch for real? Joe Biden, her main political rival at the moment, was the vice president for 8 years. And it's not like this was 30 years ago or something, it was the previous vice president before the current one.

"Mayor" isn't Pete Buttigieg's first name, mayor is his title because he was a mayor before running for office.

Bernie Sanders used to be a mayor, Bloomberg used to be a mayor. Shit I think it's more accurate to say she's one of the only ones who doesn't have executive experience unless you count this shit about setting up a federal agency. Certainly she hasn't held an elected executive position to my knowledge.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Warren said at a campaign rally that she is the only one running who has any executive experience and gave some dumb example about how Obama asked her to setup some federal agency.

This dumb bitch for real? Joe Biden, her main political rival at the moment, was the vice president for 8 years. And it's not like this was 30 years ago or something, it was the previous vice president before the current one.

"Mayor" isn't Pete Buttigieg's first name, mayor is his title because he was a mayor before running for office.

Bernie Sanders used to be a mayor, Bloomberg used to be a mayor. Shit I think it's more accurate to say she's one of the only ones who doesn't have executive experience unless you count this shit about setting up a federal agency. Certainly she hasn't held an elected executive position to my knowledge.
    Not for nothing... but arguably, don't they all have more government experience than DT? That's what they are saying, and I'd agree. Just like they all have more experience than a community organizer. No shame in it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Not for nothing... but arguably, don't they all have more government experience than DT? That's what they are saying, and I'd agree. Just like they all have more experience than a community organizer. No shame in it.
    She was talking about in the Democratic primary.

Also even Trump has more executive experience than she does now, again if we're going by elected positions.

Trump has 3 years of experience as president as of tomorrow though...
    Last edited by Methais; 01-19-2020 at 11:26 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

No, Warren made the claim that she is the only one that has executive experience running for the Democratic nomination.

She's wrong.. like painfully wrong. It was a really stupid thing to say... in fact, it's like the direct opposite of what she should have said. She's the only top tier candidate that lacks executive government experience.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Buttigieg has his own Jeb "please clap" moment:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Buttigieg has his own Jeb "please clap" moment:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Biden being Biden again:

https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/statu...309616129?s=20

Christ this guy is such a bully, and Democrats have the audacity to say Trump is a bully with this old piece of shit being the front runner in their primary?

How did this guy keep getting elected for decades? Oh, right, he's a Democrat.

10. Default

He also said yesterday or today, that we should never prosecute and deport illegal (oops, he said it) aliens who aren't felons. And that includes felony drunk driving.

His words. This guy will say and do anything now.

Oh, if that became a law somehow, and some drunk illegal hit and hurt anything of mine. That would be the very last crime they committed.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 01-22-2020 at 08:56 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal