Page 93 of 240 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

I didn’t know Beto was so cool and hip. He’s got my vote now for sure!!!!!!!!

BETO4LYFE!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He's just a sad little man now. Well...even more sad than before.
    He's just so unauthentic. Fake.

Say what you want about Biden, but he's 50% more authentic than people like Beto or Warren.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Bill de Blasio has decided to get into the Democrat clown car for the 2020 Democrat nomination for President.

Like, do you make money running for President or something? There has to be a reason someone as bad as De Blasio is running, even though he has to know he has absolutely no chance of winning.

So, do you pay yourself a salary out of campaign contributions or something?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Bill de Blasio has decided to get into the Democrat clown car for the 2020 Democrat nomination for President.

Like, do you make money running for President or something? There has to be a reason someone as bad as De Blasio is running, even though he has to know he has absolutely no chance of winning.

So, do you pay yourself a salary out of campaign contributions or something?
    You live completely free while running, off campaign donations.

Plus, you get to be the center of attention a lot of times. I'm positive many, if not most, of the people in politics went into politics because they love that.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-16-2019 at 08:34 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You live completely free while running, off campaign donations.

Plus, you get to be the center of attention a lot of times. I'm positive many, if not most, of the people in politics went into politics because they love that.
    De Blasio is worth like $145m, so he's probably just in it for the attention.

EDIT: Nevermind, some other sites are saying he's worth 1.5-2m. Don't know where that one site (http://celebsiren.com/bill-de-blasio-bio/) is getting $145m from if he's only worth 2.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-16-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    De Blasio is worth like $145m, so he's probably just in it for the attention.

EDIT: Nevermind, some other sites are saying he's worth 1.5-2m. Don't know where that one site (http://celebsiren.com/bill-de-blasio-bio/) is getting $145m from if he's only worth 2.
    Maybe they confused him with Bloomberg, although he isn't even worth 145m.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

8. Default

Hey, if somebody came to you and was like "Hey I wanna put six million dollars into a fund so you can run for X", you'd give it some serious consideration if you didn't have anything more important going on. Hell, Mike Huckabee never really had a shot, but he ran his campaign out and parlayed his failure into a talk show.

Same deal as those who know they're out of the race but still have money left in the campaign fund. Sure, they could drop out early, donate all the leftover campaign contributions to some charity...or they could let their friends and family, close supporters, get paid for another couple months to continue running a lost cause campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's just so unauthentic. Fake.

Say what you want about Biden, but he's 50% more authentic than people like Beto or Warren.
    This is not a high bar.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    This is not a high bar.
    It's still more than 0 though.