Page 93 of 146 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1456

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

  1. #921

    Default

    I didn’t know Beto was so cool and hip. He’s got my vote now for sure!!!!!!!!

    BETO4LYFE!
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He's just a sad little man now. Well...even more sad than before.
    He's just so unauthentic. Fake.

    Say what you want about Biden, but he's 50% more authentic than people like Beto or Warren.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #923

    Default

    Bill de Blasio has decided to get into the Democrat clown car for the 2020 Democrat nomination for President.

    Like, do you make money running for President or something? There has to be a reason someone as bad as De Blasio is running, even though he has to know he has absolutely no chance of winning.

    So, do you pay yourself a salary out of campaign contributions or something?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #924

    Default



    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #925
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,753
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Bill de Blasio has decided to get into the Democrat clown car for the 2020 Democrat nomination for President.

    Like, do you make money running for President or something? There has to be a reason someone as bad as De Blasio is running, even though he has to know he has absolutely no chance of winning.

    So, do you pay yourself a salary out of campaign contributions or something?
    You live completely free while running, off campaign donations.

    Plus, you get to be the center of attention a lot of times. I'm positive many, if not most, of the people in politics went into politics because they love that.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-16-2019 at 08:34 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You live completely free while running, off campaign donations.

    Plus, you get to be the center of attention a lot of times. I'm positive many, if not most, of the people in politics went into politics because they love that.
    De Blasio is worth like $145m, so he's probably just in it for the attention.



    EDIT: Nevermind, some other sites are saying he's worth 1.5-2m. Don't know where that one site (http://celebsiren.com/bill-de-blasio-bio/) is getting $145m from if he's only worth 2.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-16-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #927
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,753
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    De Blasio is worth like $145m, so he's probably just in it for the attention.



    EDIT: Nevermind, some other sites are saying he's worth 1.5-2m. Don't know where that one site (http://celebsiren.com/bill-de-blasio-bio/) is getting $145m from if he's only worth 2.
    Maybe they confused him with Bloomberg, although he isn't even worth 145m.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. Default

    Hey, if somebody came to you and was like "Hey I wanna put six million dollars into a fund so you can run for X", you'd give it some serious consideration if you didn't have anything more important going on. Hell, Mike Huckabee never really had a shot, but he ran his campaign out and parlayed his failure into a talk show.

    Same deal as those who know they're out of the race but still have money left in the campaign fund. Sure, they could drop out early, donate all the leftover campaign contributions to some charity...or they could let their friends and family, close supporters, get paid for another couple months to continue running a lost cause campaign.

  9. #929
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    3,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's just so unauthentic. Fake.

    Say what you want about Biden, but he's 50% more authentic than people like Beto or Warren.
    This is not a high bar.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  10. #930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    This is not a high bar.
    It's still more than 0 though.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •